• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

60 square feet of vinyl marley for my dancer. Classes are all online for the time being!

rVvvH0a.jpg

I'd kill for a garage with 60sf of empty space...

(Been meaning to post this forever but now I got nothin' but time so...)

I bought a retirement creek! It's right outside of Kings Canyon National Park.

This is what it looked like the day we did our inspection. The ginormous tree is a young Giant Sequoia...
[youtube]hFCxXi816v0[/youtube]

And this is what it looked like a few months later after everything leafed out and turned green. Another Giant Sequoia at about 00:37 on the other side of the creek, which runs on solid granite for the entire length of the property...
[youtube]huy65DpHCUI[/youtube]

Oh, and they threw in this cute little move-in condition 750sf cabin with the purchase price...
DSC_5169-L.jpg

The garage needs a little work but that's a good thing. This was my first ever snow shoveling experience. It was exciting for about 5 minutes...
IMG_3039-XL.jpg

How I spent my summer vacation...
[youtube]ItPlXk0ERjw[/youtube]

I've been spending a lot of time here since I got laid off. Previous owners are super cool people and they left us a sweet hot tub and a few cords of firewood. It's been pretty awesome.

IncrediblyLuckyChick

:hand
You’d just fill it up with more bikes.
:rofl

Damn you! You know me too well... :laughing

Hope all is well with you and yours! You're going to have to come down to Miramonte for a birthday ride. It is dualsport/supermoto heaven :love

Bought this from a dealer in Idaho. Was supposed to fly out and pick it up Saturday. However that’s no longer in the cards. So they are shipping it to me for free and will be here in a week or two.
2020. Loaded with most options. Got it for 20% off MSRP.
Stock internet photo. No lower black stripe on mine.

Attachments

• 75F92EDE-55A9-405B-8A1E-93DD16E41487.jpeg
    75F92EDE-55A9-405B-8A1E-93DD16E41487.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 74
  • 59B0DA66-1216-44DE-B6EF-7ECF1C87634F.jpeg
    59B0DA66-1216-44DE-B6EF-7ECF1C87634F.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 75
Bought this from a dealer in Idaho. Was supposed to fly out and pick it up Saturday. However that’s no longer in the cards. So they are shipping it to me for free and will be here in a week or two.
2020. Loaded with most options. Got it for 20% off MSRP.
Stock internet photo. No lower black stripe on mine.

Very nice. I drive by a Dodge dealership here a lot and they have a lifted, blacked out 2500 out in front that tempts me every time. The wife would kill me as we just paid off the Explorer and she should be getting the next car.

Which dealership??

Larry H Miller. I highly recommend them. Great price. Great customer service.

I was unaware how easy it was to buy a truck out of state. I guess I had the old-school way of thinking for it was a major pain in the butt. They made it super easy.

I worked with Bradley Roberts and Chris Cloe. Tell them Tony Caesare referredyou and hopefully they treat you as well.

Larry H Miller. I highly recommend them. Great price. Great customer service.

I was unaware how easy it was to buy a truck out of state. I guess I had the old-school way of thinking for it was a major pain in the butt. They made it super easy.

I worked with Bradley Roberts and Chris Cloe. Tell them Tony Caesare referredyou and hopefully they treat you as well.

Just curious but what made you look out of state and Idaho of a places? I'm guessing as long as it's a 50 state vehicle there isn't much issue?

I couldn’t find anything with the options I wanted anywhere within hundreds of miles of me. Happened to come across this one while looking on cars.com.

On the website, one of the slides in the group of pictures mentioned that they do out of state sales all the time. Apparently it’s no longer a big deal to buy a California car out of state. It was new to me. But they’ve had all the paperwork and it’s no big deal. Just further away.

Well, this is the "post a PIC of your latest purchase thread," not the, "type out the VIN of your latest purchase thread" :laughing

2020 KTM 790 Duke. Took 10 seconds to look that up. :laughing

Close, but no cigar.

#438. Riding it home from Redding on Saturday via HWY36. Stoked!

Attachments

• 2020 890 Duke R.jpg
    2020 890 Duke R.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 109
^^ That’s sex on wheels right there.

My latest. 20lb co2 3/4 full on Craigslist. Soda stream adapter line off EBay, threads right into sodatream.

Bubbly water for likely a year before I’ll have to fill the tank.

Last edited:
Back