• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Just got this for my Taco.

Attachments

• B69CD604-758E-462D-AE3C-F6046EB5588C.jpeg
    B69CD604-758E-462D-AE3C-F6046EB5588C.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 76
I probably think of my old Porsche once a day :cry

Oooh...nice looking jacket! I love my RevIt gear. Pretty much my go-to brand in the last 10 years.

I spent a few days waffling between this one and the Sand 3 and just decided the extra $100 for the Sand 3 didn't seem to net $100 of realistic differences for me. I was really in the market for a Dianese jacket but they barely make anything with horizontal front pockets (a must for me) anymore that doesn't cost close to $1,000. :thumbdown

I've had Rev'It gear in the past and have been pleased with the quality so I figured this would be a good fit for my new touring/commuting jacket. :thumbup

Just tried it on and remembered why I stopped wearing it. The zipper doesn't line up well at the bottom where it starts. Pain in the butt to zip up.

After years of using cheap-ass Harbor Freight pneumatic die grinders and replacing them after a year or two I got frustrated with the fact that they don't seem to be rebuild able. I hate throwing everything in a land fill or "recycling". I received this today. So far it outperforms the cheap brands by far, more power and less vibration. Looks like I'll be buying an angle version soon.

Attachments

• grinder.jpg
    grinder.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 83
After years of using cheap-ass Harbor Freight pneumatic die grinders and replacing them after a year or two I got frustrated with the fact that they don't seem to be rebuild able. I hate throwing everything in a land fill or "recycling". I received this today. So far it outperforms the cheap brands by far, more power and less vibration. Looks like I'll be buying an angle version soon.

Pretty much nothing Harbor Freight sells is really intended for regular use. I thought everyone knew that. :dunno

Pretty much nothing Harbor Freight sells is really intended for regular use. I thought everyone knew that. :dunno

You’d be surprised. A few months ago, I was bored one day after an early day of work and finally set foot inside one of those stores for the first time in my life. Just to satisfy a curiosity of what they actually have in there. And I saw dudes in there buying stuff wearing uniforms from actual shops.

Back