• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

cant figure out how to make my actual pics work but took advantage of the covid sales on this. not mine but i got the exact same one, same color.

Dodge_2019_Ram_2500_Power_Wagon_Crew_Cab_Pickup_561938_2560x1440.jpg

So if it’s a stock picture, do they all come with the winch?

yes the power wagon comes with a mounted winch, front and rear lockers and the sway bar disconnect from the factory. i kinda wish i woulda just went with the basic tradesman with the PW package because this truck is way too nice to take off road.. but i got the deal of a life time. only thing different with mine is i dont have the bed boxes which i really dont mind. just one more thing someone can break into. interior is pretty much the same as Ram's limited package. that 12.1 inch screen is awesome

Last edited:
yes the power wagon comes with a mounted winch, front and rear lockers and the sway bar disconnect from the factory. i kinda wish i woulda just went with the basic tradesman with the PW package because this truck is way too nice to take off road.. but i got the deal of a life time. only thing different with mine is i dont have the bed boxes which i really dont mind. just one more thing someone can break into. interior is pretty much the same as Ram's limited package. that 12.1 inch screen is awesome

Oooo and the big ass center screen too?! That’s awesome. Interiors on those new Rams easily beat the competition.

And you know you can’t say deal of a lifetime and not tell us how much.

Oooo and the big ass center screen too?! That’s awesome. Interiors on those new Rams easily beat the competition.

And you know you can’t say deal of a lifetime and not tell us how much.

20k off sticker. it was a left over 19 but its no different from the 2020. i got it from folsom lake dodge. yeah theyve come a looong way on their interior. the screen is awesome. its quick, easy to use and no hiccups. i basically got a fully loaded power wagon for the price of the tradesman with the power wagon package and couple minor extras

Last edited:
....but the question is, why was it leftover for so long in the first place? :dunno

Its an enthusiast Truck. You either know what it is or you don't. If you don't you spend that kind of money on a diesel. To me I didn't want a diesel. I don't wanna deal with DEF fluid, 16 qt oil changes, higher fuel prices and much higher maintenance costs.

Last edited:
1983 F8000 it will be a water truck. Unfortunately we can't run it on CA roads so it's all loaded with about 60klbs and being shipped up to our property.

cant figure out how to make my actual pics work but took advantage of the covid sales on this. not mine but i got the exact same one, same color.

Dodge_2019_Ram_2500_Power_Wagon_Crew_Cab_Pickup_561938_2560x1440.jpg

Very nice. I just picked up a 2020 ram rebel. I saw your post about wanting to do some fire trails. I would not mind doing the same thing with my boys. Hit me up if you want to caravan somewhere and spend the day on some fire trails.

(I don’t want to mess up my new truck either!)

This weekend I bought a box on wheels to haul the hot rod.

main.php

Snug as a bug in a rug.

main.php

Congratulations on the new trucks and trailers.

I'm also a member of the recent vehicle purchase club. Picked up this '06 Subaru Outback several weeks ago. Its the 3.0 6-cyl, 5 spd auto. loaded with all the options including an indescribably awful 14-year old navigation system. :laughing

IMG_0446-XL.jpg

IMG_0450-XL.jpg

I'm also a member of the recent vehicle purchase club. Picked up this '06 Subaru Outback several weeks ago. Its the 3.0 6-cyl, 5 spd auto. loaded with all the options including an indescribably awful 14-year old navigation system. :laughing

IMG_0446-XL.jpg

IMG_0450-XL.jpg
Nice. I have become a big subi fan recently

Nice purchase! Not that it's what you're after, but I've heard that with the proper exhaust those Subaru H6 engines can sound rather Porsche-esque.

Porsche-esque or not, these H6's do sound great with the right exhaust. Tempting.

You know, I got this as a really good deal from a street vendor. I love puzzles and he said I would just, "pay for it later." I'm really excited to light some candles to help me relax later and work on this.

Attachments

• Lament Configuration.jpg
    Lament Configuration.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 104
Back