• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Tools so I can do more of my own wrenching since I’m living in the boonies. And, a 2020 MacBook Air with 1TB of storage and the 1.2 GHz processor.

Tools are always good. :thumbup I got the wife the same MacBook Air in the same color. I like the dark gray.

Tools so I can do more of my own wrenching since I’m living in the boonies.

Oooo you’re gonna love those flex head ratcheting wrenches. Surprisingly, that kind of wrench only came around only ten years ago. When I got a set of those, they made some of the jobs I do a helluva lot easier. Makes me wonder how I got by for all the years before those kind of wrenches came out.

Since I just moved to a new manufacturer, I will be buying a whole bunch of new tools. Maybe I’ll post some of them here as I get them.

Last edited:
Tools are always good. :thumbup I got the wife the same MacBook Air in the same color. I like the dark gray.

I like the color, too.

Wow. They put 1TB in to the MacBook air?

My wifes is going in 6 years old.

I just gave my boss' wife my 2013 that the company had purchased for me. I took my company provided 2013 Macbook Pro to my Oregon office. The Air is for my personal work/podcast production/cross country moto tour next year.

Oooo you’re gonna love those flex head ratcheting wrenches. Surprisingly, that kind of wrench only came around only ten years ago. When I got a set of those, they made some of the jobs I do a helluva lot easier. Makes me wonder how I got by for all the years before those kind of wrenches came out.

Since I just moved to a new manufacturer, I will be buying a whole bunch of new tools. Maybe I’ll post some of them here as I get them.
Sprorchid had some at her house and I was like "MIND BLOWN". My tools are not top of the line but I am a dingus. I just need to handle basic maintenance like chain adjustments, brakes, etc. I will need to get a grinder and a chain tool here PDQ.

Bought another original painting from Disco.

It is kind of sic. :cool.

Vacation money well spent :teeth

Attachments

• A98ECF5D-723A-4C74-BE7B-EDDCDFF7D3E0.jpg
    A98ECF5D-723A-4C74-BE7B-EDDCDFF7D3E0.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 87
Why is he riding on a hardwood floor? :laughing

You mean you don't?

I would post a picture of my purchase but it is hard to capture $700 of propane gas as it leaks out of your tank. Maybe I should take a picture of the regulator I had to replace and the additional $700 to refill the tank?

Also will be posting a picture soon of the new AC I have to buy as I just found out that the downstairs one we have is totally shot and needs to be replaced. I swear I hope 2021 is better than this year I can't take any more of this shit this year.

New rear Marvic 6" rim and a 3.5" VFR from rim, New 180/120 Dunlop Q3s. New Maxton ride height adjuster to make for for the smaller rear wheel/tire combo, New Nitron R3 Shock on the way...
OH!! New paint on my fully restored YSR50.

HfuxKnsl.jpg

8OpI5dnl.jpg

yV6PxV0l.jpg

Ready for Advent. Got tired of the chocolate calendars.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 278
Back