• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Are people needing their shoelaces labeled these days?

Maybe the deluxe versions have "Right" and "Left" on them.

I know it’s stupid. But it’s the trademark of Virgil Abloh’s (artistic director for Louis Vuitton) Off-White fashion label, which those ugly green/black sneakers I bought are a collaboration of. Just about every single Off-White variation of a Nike sneaker has become (or instantly is) worth big money. Here is The Off-White Air Jordan 1...today it’s worth anywhere from $4-5000. But you can see the same design elements of labeling the obvious.

Nike-x-Off-White-Air-Jordan-1-Sneakers-Review-4.jpg

A gallon of full synthetic MA2 oil for $22.

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 46
Walked in to buy strings, walked out with a Jaguar. First one I've had after jonesing after them for decades. The controls took some getting used to.

120575855_10221274940916857_6443958031610715072_o.jpg

The cart not the mixer. Took about 3 hours to build. Pretty sturdy. Way too much packing materials. It's for all my wife's baking stuff (most of it anyway) since our new kitchen is tiny compared to the previous one.

Attachments

• PXL_20201004_171028544_compress44.jpg
    PXL_20201004_171028544_compress44.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 51
2017 Coupe - 6 speed manual, 3.6L Twin Turbo V6 - 464HP. Only 310 Coupes made and only 89 with the manual. Even fewer with the Carbon Black Package. It's a frickin fun rocket ship! :teeth

50419618412_e089f364c9_b.jpg

Excellent. What is the carbon black package? Stuff like the black chrome trim instead of chrome, or is there more to it?

2017 Coupe - 6 speed manual, 3.6L Twin Turbo V6 - 464HP. Only 310 Coupes made and only 89 with the manual. Even fewer with the Carbon Black Package. It's a frickin fun rocket ship! :teeth

50419618412_e089f364c9_b.jpg

You know how I know I have a "problem"? I want to know more about the house behind the car. :nerd :laughing

Exterior

Black Chrome grille and rear fascia applique, the first-ever Black Chrome grille for Caddillac’s V-Series models
After Midnight dark finish wheels
Carbon Fiber package:
More aggressive front splitter
Carbon Fiber Hood (painted black) and CF hood vent trim
CF Rear diffuser
Composite rocker extension panels
Taller, composite body-colored rear spoiler

Interior
Black interior
Low-gloss carbon fiber interior trim
Suede steering wheel and shifter
RECARO V-Series front seats

Also has the heads up display, PDR, Dark Gold six-piston front and four-piston rear brake calipers (basically same as Z06), Bose Centerpoint system, every option but the sunroof, which is ok 'cause I never use the ones in my other vehicles anyway.
Launch control and shift rev-match (up or down) is crazy fun!

every option but the sunroof, which is ok 'cause I never use the ones in my other vehicles anyway.

That’s perfect. The only way I’d want an ATS. Especially the coupe which I imagine has a slightly lower roofline than the sedan? Sunroofs always eat up precious headroom. Plus more weight in the worst place, chance for leaks, structural rigidity...all that crap. Especially the newer “panorama” moonroofs. Which of course I’m stuck with on our new RDX.

[YOUTUBE]MjyhKif_v6E[/YOUTUBE]

Benchmade Bugout

I don't (can't) spend money on custom handle scales. I like the stock one anyway. Added snake not lanyard so that I can pull it out from the pocket easily ( I don't like clipping the knife onto the pants pocket).

Hair whittling and apple cutting are just for fun.

Back