• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I paid for this today, taking delivery in Dec most likely. I'm fucking STOKED. I rode a TransAlp in NZ and loved it.

I also bought a tempurpedic twin xl bed for my weekend getaway. They didn’t have a frame its size in stock so that’ll be my next purchase so I can get it off the floor. It’s way comfy.

Go with the adjustable wood slat..

Ok, I caved...

123458428_10221465241634256_5860336042835571308_n.jpg

I bought a dresser today. As soon as my desk arrives my room here is done.

@sfmcjohn I’m buying Trey’s bike. :)

Attachments

• F3D1A85C-F8A9-48F8-A9CE-AE7BE407D17E.jpeg
    F3D1A85C-F8A9-48F8-A9CE-AE7BE407D17E.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 51
:laughing

He bought it from a guy who was the mechanic at a husqvarna dealership and dude had slapped that husky sticker on.

I had to buy a new refrigerator. Failure of the existing 42” GE Monogram did not leave many options. The GE thing is sketchey.

We now have a Subzero. It it a bit too much Nancy Pelosi. So, yeah, no pics.

The ice cream rocks. Don’t condemn what you have unless you have the experience to have had to deal.
to deal. Ice cream is good.

But you have to eat it. Otherwise you are a poseur.

I had to buy a new refrigerator. Failure of the existing 42” GE Monogram did not leave many options. The GE thing is sketchey.

We now have a Subzero. It it a bit too much Nancy Pelosi. So, yeah, no pics.

The ice cream rocks. Don’t condemn what you have unless you have the experience to have had to deal.
to deal. Ice cream is good.

But you have to eat it. Otherwise you are a poseur.
I just saw this sub zero on craigslist.
Looks like a deal..500$

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101-172838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201101-172838_Chrome.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 62
^^^^ Rob,

Shift-S3ctor down at Coalinga?
Damn, it's sold out :(

Have fun

It is. Yeah they limited to only 140 cars per day and no spectators allowed. Probably the only way they were even allowed to do it since they had to cancel the one there earlier this year. When I went last year, I seem to remember there were at least 250 cars there.

New pair of riding/hiking boots were required.
Current pair from Westco, mid 90's been everywhere, resoled at least 4 times.
The sag of the boot shaft is impinging on my right heel and aggravating my tendons to the point of crippling me.
So lace up it is, and they are lighter.
Both got the SnoSeal treatment, old into storage.

Attachments

• IMG_2818.jpg
    IMG_2818.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 45
Back