• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Stupid uploaded :mad

There ya go.
Might try this... before uploading your pic, rotate it 360deg and "save" it. Then when you upload "it" all will be right with the world. :)

Attachments

• The Truck.jpg
    The Truck.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 51
There ya go.
Might try this... before uploading your pic, rotate it 360deg and "save" it. Then when you upload "it" all will be right with the world. :)

Doesn't work for me either. If I open it in my chosen photo editor, it knows which was is up. Even opening it when it's right and saving it, still doesn't work when I upload it.

You can make some bad ass dump runs in that thing!

Thanks for fixing the dump truck pic :thumbup

It’s first dump run will be the remains of a 1600sq foot house and garage reduced to rubble in the ranch fire. It’s all been bagged in geo bags and I have the permits to dispose of it.

Razor DXT I got used, half off. Picked up some free 10” pvc, cut some 6” sleeves and pounded them on.

The stock wheels slide but are $70 a pair to replace. The PVC will slide more and last much longer.

Now just gotta figure how to motorized it. Plan to let the group of young dads in my court play on it when our kids are out on their toys.

image hosting

Last edited:
Just got these. Still life left in my old Sidis but I wanted to get comfortable with a more protective boot before the old ones are totally worn out. A bit tougher to get in and out of but clearly a more sturdy design. Kinda Christmas gift to myself.

Attachments

• PXL_20201217_014809152_compress74.jpg
    PXL_20201217_014809152_compress74.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 42
Miller Time

I'm finally stepping up to Miller Time.

Attachments

• Millermatic 212.jpg
    Millermatic 212.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 37
EJV - Nice, but those boots ain't made for walking. :twofinger
Thrillseeker - very :cool timekeeping device. :thumbup
Lonster - Welder-up!
Ctwo - Just what function does that :afm199 Starrett thingamabod perform?

Cool, gotcha.
Question: When would this normally be used? Initial lathe / mill setup to verify actual speed(s) vs what is identified on the machine's speed - feed plaque?

Back