• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

:thumbup

Pastapower and I spent an all nighter putting together a couple of the "frog" kits we got at San Antonio Hobbies way back in the day. :teeth

I still have my Frog, from San Antonio Hobbies... and my Black Foot, and some Sidewinders, and some XXTs, and some TC3s, and some... I should dig it all out.

Did my research...super quiet and priced right!
Honda no longer on my list.....

I'm happy with mine so far. I'd suggest an hour meter and sticking to the recommended oil change interval. Let's just say I found out that the low oil level shutoff works...:teeth

$200 worth of foot long bull dicks.

rcFxkSr.jpg

Aw fuck yeah! 50th anniversary edition on CD and on vinyl (which is a gift for a friend).

Attachments

• 2750E90D-93D4-4722-B153-19A676F071E9.jpeg
    2750E90D-93D4-4722-B153-19A676F071E9.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 52
iPhone 12mini.

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpg
    IMG_2397.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 38
I love my cranky peeps :love

Best impulse buy in a while. Yellow hoodie decked out Peechee style. But, check out the players....

That's cool. I can't say much about the players. I assume the baseball palyer is Bonds, I can't say about the others.

That's cool. I can't say much about the players. I assume the baseball palyer is Bonds, I can't say about the others.

Love that sweater! I’m going with Curry, Bonds and Dwight Clark...The Catch!

Last edited:
Apple knuckled under and are "letting" PBS broadcast Thanksgiving and Christmas after hoarding Halloween all to themselves.

These things are an institution.

Back