• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Attachments

• Myard-Hollow-Eye-Sockets-Human-Skull-Fire-Gas-Log-for-NG-LP-Wood-Fireplace-Firepit-Campfire-Home.jpg
    Myard-Hollow-Eye-Sockets-Human-Skull-Fire-Gas-Log-for-NG-LP-Wood-Fireplace-Firepit-Campfire-Home.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 31
You'll have fun with those. I made a bunch of concrete skulls a few years ago for the same purpose:

STZLDcK.jpg

I bought one of those Amazon skulls last year and secretly buried it beneath the ashes and wood of a friends fire pit.

A few days later there was a large gathering of people around the pit and after about an hour the skull became partially visible.

Most people were more than a little freaked out and and couldn't believe what they were seeing. One person lost their shit and immediately left. The alcohol and pot were helpful additions to the event.

They still don't know how the skull got there.

Seems like etching some names, dates or even occupations into the skulls would enhance the effect.

I bought one of those Amazon skulls last year and secretly buried it beneath the ashes and wood of a friends fire pit.

A few days later there was a large gathering of people around the pit and after about an hour the skull became partially visible.

Most people were more than a little freaked out and and couldn't believe what they were seeing. One person lost their shit and immediately left. The alcohol and pot were helpful additions to the event.

That's evil.

I like it.

:rofl

Yeah I buy a lot of shoes.

Attachments

• 688784C8-3485-440A-9A31-46CADE7F4A61.jpg
    688784C8-3485-440A-9A31-46CADE7F4A61.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 26
I’m a weirdo.

Attachments

• 48A729D6-DB90-4AA3-9A13-1FE4E53A09ED.jpg
    48A729D6-DB90-4AA3-9A13-1FE4E53A09ED.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
Back