• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Has been a year for systems failure. So far this year the TV, toilet, refrigerator, and water heater failed. Full timing, and over the road vibration wears out this stuff faster than normal. New tires for the rig is still on the list.
Also brought home my new drivers lisc. big stress worrying about that, turning 70. Didn't know if I was going in for the full monty, driving test, knowledge test, vision, along with proving my address without a door to kick in. Vision, address proof, and a new pix, DONE.
Like I need more stress, all this compromising my play time.

Sounds like I REALLY need to slow down yanking my toy hauler around lol. I'm wondering when my 42" TV will rip off the wall.

Dropped my crusty old 35 year old pipes for the hot rod off at Caps Coating in Fresno last week for some blasting and "cermakrome" coating.

Came out great and I highly recommend them for all your powercoat, high temp and even teflon coating needs. :thumbup

I dont have a great before pic, but here is one.

main.php

And now.

main.php

Last edited:
Dropped my crusty old 35 year old pipes for the hot rod off at Caps Coating in Fresno last week for some blasting and "cermakrome" coating.

Came out great and I highly recommend them for all your powercoat, high temp and even teflon coating needs. :thumbup

I dont have a great before pic, but here is one.

main.php

And now.

main.php

Oooh! :love

I had an FZR400 with ceramicoated headers and they were lovely! They looked like fine sterling silver.

You got the 13 Pro and the 13? One is a burner phone?

LOL 13 Pro is mine. 13 is my wife's. I'm the spec whore. We both upgraded from the iPhone X

How do you like it so far?

For the 13 Pro:
Great cameras. Night time shots are way better thanks to LiDAR
Great battery so far. The bump is HUGE though.
120Hz is a huge plus. More apps will update to take advantage. For standard scrolling it's 90Hz. It'll only bump up to 120Hz if you scroll really quick or there's video taking advantage of it.
Strong processor.
Heavier and thicker than the X, obviously.
5G seems like it should be quicker, but I guess it depends on where one is at.

For the 13:
Very good cameras.
Battery life is also really good. Same issue with camera bump.
60Hz screen is still good. Wife doesn't give a shit though.
Strong processor.
Tad lighter than the 13 Pro
5G seems like it should be quicker, but I guess it depends on where one is at.

I’ve only had the 13 Pro for a day now, but just screwing around a little, the camera system is a massive improvement over the 11 Pro I’m trading in. Macro photos are a big deal for me.

I’ve only had the 13 Pro for a day now, but just screwing around a little, the camera system is a massive improvement over the 11 Pro I’m trading in. Macro photos are a big deal for me.

Interested in hearing your thoughts on battery life compared to the 11 pro. I occasionally use my 11 pro max for 2+hours long videos. For some reason I recall hearing the 12 had a smaller battery capacity. So I'm curious about the 13's performance.

I have the 13 Pro Max on order. My son picked up a 13 Pro, upgrading from a 12 Pro, and doesn't feel that is a huge upgrade step. I am going from an XS Max, which should be a decent step up.

Back