• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

How the hell you supposed to drive them around if they can't be seen. Like I'll never need to park it in sight of the public? What happens when I stop at wallmart to get my chips for the trip?

as long as you don't stop long enough to get cited you're fine, so don't live in the street and as far as walmart goes... i hear they encourage camping their parking lots

That seems like some HOA-Karen bullshittiery. :laughing

no kidding. a friend lives in san jose, got citeded because his project car (a plymouth, so i kinda understand :laughing) was visible from the street. it was in his driveway behind a gate. said gait was wrought iron... so he put a tarp across the gate.

still had to pay the fine. just because there is no HOA doesn't mean your neighbors won't be assholes

Last edited:
check your local street parking ordnances. in san jose you can't even park them in sight from the street, so if your fence is too low you can be cited parking it behind said fence completely in your back yard.

Yeah...you know where I live...s'not going to be a problem.

Will you have a garage? :D

We can park it inside our fence line and still have space for other activities.

Not sure how to respond to this :wtf…are you unfamiliar with the concept of a rear view camera setup, or that I should be running one? :twofinger
I swim with the sharks on a daily basis, and although I like to think that the little LEDs make for better behavior for drivers, it’s probably more likely that the primary use will be as evidence to identify who ran me over.

How do you keep the GoPro running though? My Hero 8 dies after like 15 minutes recording.

You guys are a crackup, HOAs n' stuff.
Phoenix is starting to hold up its end for homeless on the streets.
One guy mentioned Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, all have this with no fix yet either.
HOAs can move homelessness out?

The airstream that has a 12' garage like a toy hauler is an Pan American, a prototype for my Eddie Bauer.

Some Walmarts are not allowed for customers to stay overnite due to zoning laws, bed taxes.

Mr. "T" starter kit.

I tried like hell to get a blingy gold chain with O rings in 420.
Scoured the catalogs, had to settle for this instant gratification, no O ring chain, but double gold, side plates and links, new to me.

Attachments

• IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4034.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 20
This was mentioned, the possibility of no O ring chain this size was due to the extra drag on a smaller size, low power chain.
I was looking for the low maintenance, pre greased, and sealed chain that I enjoy on the Triumph @ 520 size, gold is easier to keep clean, before lubing the rollers.

All done, easy job, shade harder to acquire .
A grease smeared camera lens, for those pro photo quality boudoir, , , :teeth pix.

Attachments

• IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4038.jpg
    IMG_4038.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 20
Larry vs Harry Bullitt cargo bike. Plan to add a Bafang mid drive electric motor and custom built box so I can take and pickup my daughter this summer from daycare.

form

A purse and a watch.

Attachments

• 040C844E-8A80-46C8-8065-DD410977B6E6.jpg
    040C844E-8A80-46C8-8065-DD410977B6E6.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 467DE88C-0102-470B-9CB1-8F158BEB435D.jpeg
    467DE88C-0102-470B-9CB1-8F158BEB435D.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 30
Do you know what time it is? Time to buy a purse!

Captains chairs in the back? That an option or they come that way now?

It's an option but with the platinum package I think it's default captains chair selection. I like it better but doesn't really matter, car seats are gonna live on them for 5 years anyway.

Another plus for minivans in that the 3rd row can fit adults. In midsize SUVs, 3rd row seating is for under 12 year olds it seems. My van dreams are gone, I'm no hoping a used 4 door truck within in a couple years.

It's an option but with the platinum package I think it's default captains chair selection. I like it better but doesn't really matter, car seats are gonna live on them for 5 years anyway.

Another plus for minivans in that the 3rd row can fit adults. In midsize SUVs, 3rd row seating is for under 12 year olds it seems. My van dreams are gone, I'm no hoping a used 4 door truck within in a couple years.

If it’s not too late, get yourself a product called CarPro Leather 2.0. I’m sure it’s on Amazon. It’s ceramic coating for the leather. All modern automotive interior leather is actually clearcoated. So you clean it real well, then put on the ceramic coat (which should last 1-2 years for this application) and it greatly improves the ability to clean the leather. Makes it more hydrophobic, resists dye transfer, and adds some UV protection too. While the UV protection won’t matter much here, the other benefits are very nice to have for any seat doing baby duty. I see the back seats of SUVs all the time. Some of these things are just ruined after not even a year with car seats (and the occupants of said seats of course) riding on them.

Last edited:
Back