• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

My first venture into the land of three stripes. Damn these are comfortable!

adidas-originals-ultraboost-1-0-dna-ftwwht-ftwwht-cblack-gz0449-sneaker-packshots-0.jpg

Bought a rain jacket but don’t ride in the rain : |

Klim Latitude
Equipped with level 1 D3O so will replace with level 2.
I thought it might be warmer in colder weather than my current jackets but that doesn’t really seem to be the case. 50 degrees yesterday evening and with a hoodie underneath I was freezing.
Neck is kinda bigger than it needs to be and only a tiny piece of Velcro to keep it closed.

Lots of pockets and seems to have good ventilation. Kinda digging it after the first ride.

hWDfpX6l.jpg

fwiZEW2l.jpg

Looks good

Why spend $95+ on a Ridge Wallet when I can get a knockoff for $30. LOL

I stuck all my cards in there just to get an idea of how thick it can get. This will force me to pair down my cards.

t8cUwA.jpg

t8cFzq.jpg

t8cf6D.jpg

t8cXtM.jpg

Been a few years now I've had my "all let" and I couldn't be happier. Instead of a single stack of cards it's a double stack. Essentially halving the wallet size over something more conventional.

https://www.all-ett.com/collections/leather-wallets/products/original-leather-wallet

After months of waiting, I finally got my order for the new Ultegra 12 speed groupset:
l6m38FZ.jpg

And I was able to finish this:
XPMJXcT.jpg

AJtoqtt.jpg

After months of waiting, I finally got my order for the new Ultegra 12 speed groupset:
l6m38FZ.jpg

And I was able to finish this:
XPMJXcT.jpg

AJtoqtt.jpg

Wow. Love the all matte carbon. So I know what the GoPro Sessions mounts are. But what is that rectangular box thing under the front mount there? A light?

Wow. Love the all matte carbon. So I know what the GoPro Sessions mounts are. But what is that rectangular box thing under the front mount there? A light?
Yep, a 1600 lumen led headlight.
dP5fCIT.jpg

I do about 4500-5k miles/yr, and probably 60-70% of that in the dark, so I light my shit up with head and tail lights, as well as a 600 lumen helmet light.
WtaSfkG.jpg

And is that a camera mount under the seat? :wtf

Not sure how to respond to this :wtf…are you unfamiliar with the concept of a rear view camera setup, or that I should be running one? :twofinger
I swim with the sharks on a daily basis, and although I like to think that the little LEDs make for better behavior for drivers, it’s probably more likely that the primary use will be as evidence to identify who ran me over.

You have more lights than i had on my DRZ.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-202506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-202506_Chrome.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 24
Not sure how to respond to this :wtf…are you unfamiliar with the concept of a rear view camera setup, or that I should be running one? :twofinger
I swim with the sharks on a daily basis, and although I like to think that the little LEDs make for better behavior for drivers, it’s probably more likely that the primary use will be as evidence to identify who ran me over.

Yes, I was unfamiliar with the concept.

New rear wheels and tires for the hoopti. :thumbup

Attachments

• PXL_20220424_201203223.jpg
    PXL_20220424_201203223.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 24
First set of aftermarket tires, baby's new shoes.
Sniff, ten years old already, time flies.
Racy barefoot pix, , ,

and,

Sunset pix of Ca. across the Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_4023.jpg
    IMG_4023.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4024.jpg
    IMG_4024.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4028.jpg
    IMG_4028.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 22
Nice Airstream.

My wife tells me that we’ll have one in a couple years.

Nice Airstream.

My wife tells me that we’ll have one in a couple years.

check your local street parking ordnances. in san jose you can't even park them in sight from the street, so if your fence is too low you can be cited parking it behind said fence completely in your back yard.

check your local street parking ordnances. in san jose you can't even park them in sight from the street, so if your fence is too low you can be cited parking it behind said fence completely in your back yard.

How the hell you supposed to drive them around if they can't be seen. Like I'll never need to park it in sight of the public? What happens when I stop at wallmart to get my chips for the trip?

Back