• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

My wife burned through two non Pro units before getting one 5+ years ago as she uses it to make bread every 5 days or so and also uses it for sausage making.

The juicer attachment is also worthwhile but we gave up making our own pasta years ago.

I just used it to make whipped cream on Christmas Day for Irish Coffee but I took my eye off the very efficient whipping for a moment too long and almost ended up with butter, but not quite. :laughing

Obviously cooking making is a breeze.

Congrats, that will last a lifetime.

Thank you! My son was also pretty excited since we're cooking buddies.

There are a lot of companies out there that make small bits/pieces to repair/improve these as well. Gears, washers, adjustment levers/screws, etc. So if things start to wear you can replace the small wearable parts instead of having to buy a whole new one.

Someone at Goodwill lucked out!

My parents built a swing out shelf that tucks under the counter for the mixer. The mixer is secured to the shelf that lifts/pivots up and locks in place. It's spring-assisted so super easy to bring up to counter height and latch in place, then swing out of the way when you're done.

Looks pretty similar to this one: https://www.wayfair.com/kitchen-tab...urces-soft-close-appliance-lift-hwsc1812.html

Soft-Close+Appliance+Lift.jpg

That's good to know on the parts! I went with the pro version when I saw it had metal gears instead of plastic. I reckon I will put it on the counter near my pasta extruder and that corner will be the temple of dough, my altar to gluten.. :drool

Return it? Been pretty happy with the m200. Fits in pocket with 22mm lense.

I don’t think returning is an option. Its bulkier than ideal but reviews are good so maybe it works out.

Looking back though it probably would have made more sense to just get an iPhone 13 pro max. Small and useful for a whole lot more than just pictures.

My 38 year old NAD 7250pe stereo receiver was cleaned/lubricated but at low volumes would drop out the right channel, (like when guest are over), so gave it to my brother in law who never plays it that low and replaced it with a Marantz NR1200.

I thought it would be a step down in sound but not the case.

Highly recommended.

Attachments

• Marantz setup (3).jpg
    Marantz setup (3).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 77
OK, the on the electronics forum one guy said it looked something his ex wife's lawyers had his balls in.

It's a dial indicator comparator stand.

I plan to make various dies to replace the stage and some punches so it can be used as a watch makers staking set, while retaining its original function.

Time to send the Mini Cooper S to the next owner. Was fun while it lasted, but I want more cargo space, more power, and more reliability.

I found a Mazdaspeed 3 with low miles and some useful CARB legal modifications.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DD79A1F0-E80D-4763-89FE-21793B08E60D.jpg
    DD79A1F0-E80D-4763-89FE-21793B08E60D.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 142
Heeyyyy look at that! Nice pickup. Are those loosely related to the SVT Focus?

Manual?

Screwed together in Japan so should be bulletproof if our two Mazdas are any indication, (1994 Miata, 2019 CX5).

Yessir, manual (Mazdaspeed 3's only offered with manual).

Bored-detail_grande.png

cool, looked at one of those a few years back and it was a fun little car to drive. Would have probably prefered it to the impreza we got but the practicality of awd and interior space won out over fun to beat on.

cool, looked at one of those a few years back and it was a fun little car to drive. Would have probably prefered it to the impreza we got but the practicality of awd and interior space won out over fun to beat on.

Well put. If this thing was AWD it would be perfect.

Back