• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

As some of you know, my Father passed away in December. My dad had a small $2,300 loan left on his truck, so I worked with his credit union to pay it off.

So, here it is....2011 Ford F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 with 3.5L Ecoboost V6. Only has 138k miles on it. I was going to sell it. But, after looking at the pictures a friend sent to me who lived close to where my dad lived in Tucson, I got all emotional and decided that I'm going to keep it.

After a quick wash and fill up before leaving Tucson.
i0qYQz1.jpg

Stopped at a rest stop just outside of Phoenix on I-10, hence the background.
Pretty clean interior.
bWPtJ4q.jpg

Busted Navi. The newer Hwy 202 doesn't exist according to it. :laughing
bLqe1Fe.jpg

I'm surprised by it's power to be honest. Averaging about 19.2mpg on this road trip back home. Not great...

I was making a left turn out of the mobile home park and it was making a weird noise from the front right tire. Turns out the well liner is hanging down a bit due to a broken clip and rubbing against the tire. Easy fix.

I love cooled seats now.

She's cleans up pretty well. Gave her a good wash yesterday to get all the road bugs out. Wife loves it. My boys love it. But man, is it a big bitch. Not bad for $2,300! :teeth

Hfbih6y.jpg

aAFFTZb.jpg

S81Kw5T.jpg

OV4SXw8.jpg

Super cool, I bet he'd be happy you're keeping it!

That’s exactly what I was thinking! Beautiful truck, and that paint/exterior is gorgeous. It’s good that you have it.

I love cooled seats now.

the single greatest bit of optional equipment since optional equipment was invented IMO

But man, is it a big bitch. Not bad for $2,300! :teeth

fullsize trucks are super handy but man, do they suck for daily driving and modern parking lots. sold mine and got an suv with cooled seats. the only thing i miss about the pickemup is being able to toss filthy motorcycles and parts in the bed to bring them home.... which is a habbit i need to get out of anyway :laughing

As some of you know, my Father passed away in December. My dad had a small $2,300 loan left on his truck, so I worked with his credit union to pay it off.

So, here it is....2011 Ford F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 with 3.5L Ecoboost V6. Only has 138k miles on it. I was going to sell it. But, after looking at the pictures a friend sent to me who lived close to where my dad lived in Tucson, I got all emotional and decided that I'm going to keep it.

After a quick wash and fill up before leaving Tucson.
i0qYQz1.jpg

That's the best $2300 you ever spent.

Congrats.

Looks like your dad took care of his stuff :thumbup Beautiful truck and I'll bet it rides real nice.

Cracker Jack in a bag is one of those crimes against humanity.

It changes from "peanuts and popcorn" to "popcorn, then peanuts" as all the peanuts settle to the bottom of the bag.

Also, I should note, that recently they were selling "Cracker Jill" at my local store.

Cracker Jack in a bag is one of those crimes against humanity.

It changes from "peanuts and popcorn" to "popcorn, then peanuts" as all the peanuts settle to the bottom of the bag.

Also, I should note, that recently they were selling "Cracker Jill" at my local store.

Cracker Jack is always in a bag. ;)

Switched out the stock grip on the Diamondback AR to the Magpul MOE+. Such a difference in feel and grip angle. It's nice. And yes, it's all CA legal because I have the maglock. I don't like the fin grip.

HBGXwWX.jpg

Moto shit.

Good sticky moto shit. :teeth

Attachments

• Diablo Rosso IV CORSA.jpg
    Diablo Rosso IV CORSA.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 20
Damn Budman, it looks like you're two tired to post for realz, like a photo of them on your bike.

yeah you'll get the joke after you post a blistering retort

New ladder for the van

Attachments

• IMG_6782 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6782 (1).jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 20
Switched out the stock grip on the Diamondback AR to the Magpul MOE+. Such a difference in feel and grip angle. It's nice. And yes, it's all CA legal because I have the maglock. I don't like the fin grip.

HBGXwWX.jpg

Looking good. I have been slowly switching to the BCM mod 3 grip. Its a little more vertical and for some reason it feels better.

My bday present to myself.

Business in the front... raging madman in the back.

Attachments

• 0056D1F6-8DA1-4313-8F56-2A2B96A11C27.jpg
    0056D1F6-8DA1-4313-8F56-2A2B96A11C27.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 23
Back