• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Switched out the crappy charging handle for a Radian Raptor-LT one. So nice.

K1gaD7c.jpg

bought through Motorcyclegear.com, the jacket seems a little tight with the 80 buck extra back protector but when riding I don't notice it. The boots were billed as a little smaller than sized but actually seem bigger but with in spec so I'm happy with the purchase.

Attachments

• Astarjktresz.jpg
    Astarjktresz.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 26
Def Leppard with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra double album in vinyl.
:thumbup :banana

Attachments

• Def Leppard.jpg
    Def Leppard.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 31
Rhinowalk 40-60L tail bag.

$120 from Amazon.

It seems nice. Bunch of straps and clips, fold flat for storage, expands to 60L. It's rigid, there's reinforcment in the panels. I wouldn't stand on it, but it'll stay up. The photo shows what it looks like empty.

It's also heavy, heavier than you'd think. This is not just a cordura bag. It has some heft to it as is empty. Includes shoulder strap, which you will likely need.

Supposed to be water proof, but it comes with a rain cover, so I assume they mean waterproof with a rain cover.

Fixed to the bike with straps and those common fork clips. A nice feature is the clips have a hinged clamp in them, so once you set them, you clamp them down do they shouldn't go anywhere. Clips are a little stiff, I probably wouldn't want to take it off with cold fingers. There's also velcro tie wraps to secure the extra strapping.

Well thought out, just got it for a short 2 night jaunt this weekend. Way more than enough for that.

Attachments

• IMG_4042 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4042 (1).jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4041 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4041 (1).jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4040 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4040 (1).jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 19
Can’t remember if this is my third or fourth Dyson over the past two decades. But I got a new one a couple weeks ago. The V15 Detect. If you’re OCD and/or a clean freak, this is the one for you. On tile/hard floors, this silly green light shows all the dust/hair/whatever that we normally wouldn’t. I’ve decided that my two cats spread crap around at an alarming rate. I can do the entire floor, and less than 24 hours later I’ll go again and find little specks of whatever literally all over the damn place again.

And the little display that shows how many particles it has sucked up? A little gimicky, but also highly alarming if it’s even halfway accurate.

And of course. Of. Fucking. Course! Haven’t even had it for a month, and Dyson today announced the “GenV Detect” with a more powerful motor, more capacity, more battery life, and so on. Of. Course.

Freshies and spares to keep the SO hurting feelings.
10 RA1
4 TC4
6 GTX03

IMG-1545.jpg

IMG-1547.jpg

IMG-1546.jpg

IMG-1548.jpg

Because I deserved an HPD crate and pallet of fun.

IMG-1549.jpg

For all the hell I endure as a stay at home husband.

Grey sweatpants season is upon us and these HOA moms are at it with their wicked gaze! Lord protect my Christian penis outline from the wicked gaze of these lustful jezebels during this season.

Last edited:
So...uh...I did a thing this Father's Day weekend for myself. :D

One of my lgs had it in stock while I was there to do a PPT. Had no intention of buying a new gun.
Apparently, they waited four months to get it in. They had it in stock for only two-days. So I bought it.

Springfield 1911 Loaded Target 9mm. See it in 10-days. :cool:

72IczkY.jpg

OfR76TI.jpg

That 1911 appears to be defective. It has the wrong caliber stamped on it :p

That 1911 appears to be defective. It has the wrong caliber stamped on it :p

*ahem*
https://www.swatmag.com/article/putting-down-the-man-gun/

EDIT: I have my reasons. LOL

I wanted a 1911. For range plinking, .45ACP isn't ideal for me. We cannot get a 2011 in CA new because of the roster. If I wanted a 2011, I'd have to pay a premium, which I refuse to do. The cost of 9mm 115gr ammo, I can get down to about $0.19/round via ammoseek (before FFL transfer).

I already have a Glock 19 G3 which shares the same ammo. Plus my Springfield Hellcat also uses 9mm.

Last edited:
Whaaaat? Thought you’d be a Bronco guy!

I truly tried. I really did. But not a single dealer would back off the markup bullshit and I'm just not dumb enough to buy a vehicle for more than the MSRP. I had one dealer in Georgia that posted the MSRP price on their website, and as soon as I got to the dealership (after confirming the price over the phone), the salesman tells me the internet department made a mistake and it was supposed to be priced $5,000 higher due to "market conditions". :rolleyes However, he said if I would give him a $1,000 deposit and commit to buying the vehicle within 24 hours, they'd sell it to me at the MSRP amount. I explained that couldn't happen as I'd still have to process the loan through my credit union first and then come back with a check and that, due to their distance from me, I couldn't be back until the following weekend. His response? "Well that's too bad..." Indeed it is, sir. Good day.

I'm happy with the Jeep that I got for $7,000 under MSRP. :cool

$7k under?! Well shit. This day and age you have no choice but to take a deal like that. Less than a year to go on my Acura lease. Sure hoping things get back down to planet Earth by then.

Yep. Turns out the folks in Tullahoma don't have any interest in the leather-clad Wranglers. :laughing

It'd be sitting on their lot since March. They wanted it gone, I was happy to deal.

Welp since I’m here in this thread. June was an expensive month.

New work computer…
3-16.jpg

Smokin deal on it since it’s last year’s model. Alienware X14. i7, 16GB, 512SSD, 3050ti…$1199.

My wayward ways of eating lots of junk food and tons of soda along with not going to a dentist for longer than I’d care to admit, have led to me blowing through the yearly cap of dental insurance and quite a bit into my pocket for two root canals with crowns.

And finally, the price of tires has gone up considerably in the past year or so it seems. The price of two fronts today is $100 more than two rears were a couple years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_7282.jpg
    IMG_7282.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7306.jpg
    IMG_7306.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 22

Nice! :love Congratulations on the good deal, too! I bought my golden Rubi 9 years ago today. Don't know how I managed to get through life without one for so long!

P1000451-L.jpg

Here's a Jeep wave for you! :wave

JeepChick

Back