• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

You have to buy your own computers for work? I thought you worked for a dealer?

They do provide one. But it’s kinda shitty with a small ass screen. So I just use that one for the electronic dispatch system. I use my own computer hooked up to a 27” monitor to use the manufacturer sites. Wiring diagrams and such look way better on my setup than if I just use the shit they provided.

Nice! :love Congratulations on the good deal, too! I bought my golden Rubi 9 years ago today. Don't know how I managed to get through life without one for so long!

P1000451-L.jpg

Here's a Jeep wave for you! :wave

JeepChick

:wave

Also this, if you're getting lazy... :laughing

https://www.amazon.com/2-Finger-Com...cphy=9013250&hvtargid=pla-1930526806690&psc=1

They do provide one. But it’s kinda shitty with a small ass screen. So I just use that one for the electronic dispatch system. I use my own computer hooked up to a 27” monitor to use the manufacturer sites. Wiring diagrams and such look way better on my setup than if I just use the shit they provided.

Kind of amazing that a dealer of the caliber that you work for would be so cheap on equipment.

Kind of amazing that a dealer of the caliber that you work for would be so cheap on equipment.

Pretty much the norm for most dealers to pure the bare minimum into the facility and shop. Doesn’t matter what the brand name on the building is. Front of the house, they’ll spend money to give customers the impression it’s a premium store, but the roof could be leaking in four places in the part department in back. *cough*Sonic*cough*

Penske seems to be one of the few who will spend whatever it takes to keep back of the house running as efficient as possible. I left a Penske store to come to where I am now. Was a big gamble to leave what I knew would be a stable well run store to the typical all sizzle no steak kind of store I just described. At least our roof doesn’t leak!

I used to run a Penske shop. A lot of things bothered me about it at the time, but I now can tell you I don't know how good I had it until I left.

Have Jeepers gotten this lazy?????

When I bought my '64 I didn't know about the Jeep wave.
Never noticed it with my grandfather with his,
The wave goes deep history, it was only CJ's that qualified for the wave.

Is there a way for the fake fingers to fly on Harleys too?

IDK it's just the way it all hit me, there are rules?

Airstreamers are waving/flashing headlites now too.

Take an old curb feeler, and mount the fingers on it so it moves, an Automatic Harley Waver ??

Welllllll that’s interesting. Seeing as how I can blow through a 12 pack of Dr Pepper in a week all by myself, I am a bit of a fan you could say. Must find this.

There's a Dr. Pepper float on the menu at the Parkfield Cafe in beautiful downtown Parkfield :)

Back