• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

We like it better than the other colors. It has a pearl / candy look to it that doesn't come through in the shade / on a digital display. It's also easier to manage heat.

The car we reluctantly traded in was a 2016 ELR. We began to worry about parts availability for it. They only made about 3500 of them over 2 production years, only 300 in 2016.
View attachment 562641

Live on the very edge and join us former ELR owners by buying a used Fisker Karma...it's always the fear: "what happens next when the ticking stops"?

As always, you've got good style. You'd think you're Navy with all those dress whites.

What is your favorite flavor crayon? :twofinger
I reject your attempt at limiting me to one flavor.
IMG_2992.jpeg

I was wondering when someone would get one of those. They get you a smokin deal?

I was wondering when someone would get one of those. They get you a smokin deal?
Well, I don't really know what a smoking deal is. We came out almost $8k under MSRP (before credit for the trade in).

Yeah that’s a pretty good deal alright. Eligible for tax credit too?
Unfortunately no. Recent changes in the program put a limit on that based on a maximum MSRP and not the sale price. This car has all the options available and blew right through that cap.

SuperCruise then? Let us know how well that works. I believe that’s the safer (for everyone) system than what Tesla is using.

SuperCruise then? Let us know how well that works. I believe that’s the safer (for everyone) system than what Tesla is using.
As you know, Super Cruise is acknowledged as the best 'self-driving' system out there and only works on roads scanned and entered into GM's database. Unlike Tesla, it doesn't require you to touch the steering wheel at all.

I've tested / used SC on HWY 1 from Monterey to Santa Cruz multiple times now, in heavy traffic and light traffic, between 0-80mph. It works very well. I've also used it on 17 in the limited places where its enabled. It works a whole lot better than I expected. On curvy roads it will give multiple steering inputs, occasionally abrupt. On straight roads it's smooth. When in bumper to bumper traffic below 35mph it is awesome, maintains lane position and starts and stops the car smoothly. It will stay engaged when I give gentle steering inputs, and gentle acceleration and it will change lanes when I signal and it's safe to do so. I won't let it change lanes on its own yet. I'm much more relaxed when I'm controlling the car than I am when Super Cruise is in control though. I will not allow myself to fully trust it. It doesn't do a damn thing with lane-splitting motorcycles. I haven't had an opportunity to see if it will recognize a motorcycle ahead in the same lane.

I haven't tested the bicycle or pedestrian sensing tech (any takers?), or the automated self-parking yet.

When in bumper to bumper traffic below 35mph it is awesome, maintains lane position and starts and stops the car smoothly.
Honestly, this is about "peak" robo-driving that I'm looking for. Just something to drag me through traffic. I don't know if the modern adaptive cruise controls work well in that situation, not so worried about lane keeping. Just the stopping and starting bit is the part I find fabulously annoying.

Honestly, this is about "peak" robo-driving that I'm looking for. Just something to drag me through traffic. I don't know if the modern adaptive cruise controls work well in that situation, not so worried about lane keeping. Just the stopping and starting bit is the part I find fabulously annoying.
My Acura does the stop and go traffic thing amazingly well. I don’t have to have my hands on the steering wheel either. My only gripe with it is if the car has to come to a dead stop for more than a couple seconds, I’ll need to tap the gas pedal to reinitiate the low speed follow ACC.

Ordered and received 2.7 gallon Clarke Tank for my TW200.
I did also order another petcock, that is flat cast aluminum where it forms a seal to contain fuel.
It is supposed to fit across the brass inserts and tighten flush with this fuel tank.
Instructions claim, When I can stop the fuel leaks, I May use this fuel tank.
Fuel, hell !!@ I used water,
The only way this POS doesn't leak, is after it all ran out.

I AM LIVID

and they want a 20 % fee for returns.
They could sell this one POS tank for 40 years, over & over and make profit.

Instructions on backside, Disclaimers & excuses this side

Attachments

• IMG_6052.jpg
    IMG_6052.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6059.jpg
    IMG_6059.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6070.jpg
    IMG_6070.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Starter "battle" belt.....Part 1.

WOLF TACTICAL Molle Battle Belt, 2" with Quick-Release
Safariland 6070 Cantable Belt Loop, Mid-Ride, 2" w/QLS receiver plate
ANR Design Lightbearing Tactical Outside Waistband Holster With Safariland QLS Fork for the P226

IHgdbUN.jpeg

Back