• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I do not enjoy motorcycles manufactured in those countries. I always find they put pot metal in parts that break easily.

Iv replaced enough broken odd pieces to not want to deal with it. Ill die on American iron or japanese steel, or english via the way of thailand.... aluminium? maybe some german steel. None of that silly austrian stuff though

Stay away from the SMT. After riding 790's and my personal 890R for a few years now, the ONLY nice thing I can say about the 890 SMT is that it has longer suspension travel. The motor feels totally neutered compared to a 790 or an 890, and it doesn't handle anywhere near as good.

Morning! :coffee:

The eye pushed towards the Carolinas more than I think was expected which was great for Atlanta but I suspect if the pattern holds, we'll get more of the trailing edge's eye wall hitting us later today which could be really bad.

Asheville is getting fucking drowned. 😥

Hang in there, Jason. Sucks about Asheville. That's a really cool town. I'll have to reach out to my brother today. He's in Wilson, NC, which is about 40 minutes east of Raleigh. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Looks like the ground is ready to just give the middle finger... 🖕🏻

1727442360495.png

1727442372060.png

1727442385128.png

Damn @Kornholio that is a big hole!

Good morning everyone! I got more than six hours of sleep and I feel great. Flying to SF tonight so I can check out Folsom Street, hit the EBRMC 30th anniversary party and ride the SMR on Sunday. :banana

Back