• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hey horin,

Screw this Wednesday. The family VWAG is showin ABS error in the dash. And TPMS error. And speedo error, the needle is jumping while the engine is of :wtf Dashboard lit.

Fk this Wednesday, the heat probably melted something in the ECU wtf is this shit:wtf

Okay off to clear some codes I hope it clears up.

Hey horin,

Screw this Wednesday. The family VWAG is showin ABS error in the dash. And TPMS error. And speedo error, the needle is jumping while the engine is of :wtf Dashboard lit.

Fk this Wednesday, the heat probably melted something in the ECU wtf is this shit:wtf

Okay off to clear some codes I hope it clears up.
VW is notorious for screwy ignition switches. People spend mucho $$$ chasing codes see if the ign switch is fluxored.

:p

The ignition button Is keyless.. ... And was actually changed by the dealer about 6 years ago (which is why I actually hate push buttons...but not keyless ignition)

I don't know where the ground is but I opened the engine compartment already.

106 predicted today because climate change is a hoax.

Reading a book, drinking some coffee and toking a bowl before the next round of screams.

Today in milestones... He started holding his small bottles. She still doesn't hold hers... So much for the 2 weeks behind theory.

:p

The ignition button Is keyless.. ... And was actually changed by the dealer about 6 years ago (which is why I actually hate push buttons...but not keyless ignition)

I don't know where the ground is but I opened the engine compartment already.
Behind the button or somewhere is a the actual switch like a block. Stupid over engineered thing.

106 predicted today because climate change is a hoax.

Reading a book, drinking some coffee and toking a bowl before the next round of screams.

Today in milestones... He started holding his small bottles. She still doesn't hold hers... So much for the 2 weeks behind theory.
Wolverine lives to be served! Hold the bottle peasant.

I appreciate the thought but the ignition turns on and the engine also turns on (same button)--so I do not think it's the ignition per se

However abs, mostly, (tire, and locking) door faults hang around

Okay third scan starting...:(

I appreciate the thought but the ignition turns on and the engine also turns on (same button)--so I do not think it's the ignition per se

However abs, mostly, (tire, and locking) door faults hang around
While I don't know anything about your specific switch, Porsche has long had problems with electrical gremlins showing up that one wouldn't think could possibly be related to the ignition switch. The switches often have a nexus to other systems in the car and wonky connections in the switch have definitely been known to make instrument clusters misbehave.

Wolverine lives to be served! Hold the bottle peasant.

No joke.

She woke up like 5 minutes ago, grunt crying. Normal feeding is 4-5oz. Snack is 2. Dinner can be almost 8 some nights. But what we like to call... Shut-the-fuck-upcakes... Is a little 1oz splash. If you use the koala or elephant to prop it up, she buries her face and goes right to sleep. If you hold her, you have to ignore her otherwise those Medusa blues of her will suck you in and she'll never nap.

Little Man finished his snack like a half hour ago and has been napping since. He's doing much better about sleeping without handcuffs, but they're right there as a threat.

Next feeding is around 1030 for both of them. Going to experiment on them this weekend and go a full day of just formula. No boob milk. Pumping takes a toll on koitney and curious how they'd handle formula if we weaned her down.

Goal was 6 months, that's 2 weeks away. Pediatrician wants a full year. CDC and WHO both say 2 years.

Back