• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

:wave

i wanna go back to sleep. but mom is here and i could hear her moving around so… coffee.

I was supposed to go for a bicycle ride today but somehow the set of keys for my various locks (I use three because thieves suck) went missing between locking the bike up and the elevator ride to my condo. Seems unlikely that I dropped them as I'd have heard it, I could have absentmindedly left them in the bike room, but they were not there when I checked. Hopefully they're just somewhere unexpected in the condo. Ended up taking a walk and getting brunch with my friend instead.

sadly I drove by an auto collision;

there are two fatalities and I was pretty saddened by that fact. :(

This Saturday in San Francisco is a little wack

-

:twofinger

Last edited:
Super nice today, doing a big ride tomorrow. Decided to splurge and get my house deep cleaned, they're doing a great job. Also managed to find someone to take my roommate's old mattress...it's clean but most people don't want a free mattress off the internet...but found someone.

Also met with the Dadcountant and figured out how to report my 401k over-contribution and subsequent refund.

---

Wow so they showed up...only 30 min late but she had two passed out toddlers in the car, but she showed which is what is important. We bungee'd it to the roof of her X5 it worked well enough for a short city drive.

So much more room in the garage now. She took the linens too :)

Last edited:
did some errands around El Suckritto today, people seem to be either super aggressive or spaced out but it seems like it's been that way all week so I'm going to blame the time change.

Abac do you happen to immediately know why my MK5 sunroof is not closing to the end? Hot day yesterday.. :(

And it started happening. It slides forward and when it "hits" the front lip, it starts lowering it and then gives up and starts sliding all the way back.

Last edited:
Broken sliding/lifting bracket, failing motor, binding drive cable, broken wind detector, debris in the tracks... I hate sunroofs :laughing

I did visually look around for debris.

Did also push the glass forward while it was sliding...so..no luck :(

Basically thinking it's not the motor but what do I know. ( Of course I hate it now )

Last edited:
Goooood morning!!!
Happy St. Paddy’s Day.

Melissa!!!!
Going to sample some of Koi’s whisky today.

I was debating whether to post anything while driving but I'm on a traffic light anyway right now and two nude guys with their dicks covered with foil walked right in front of me so...

I'm driving all over today some people are going to a party St Patrick's or something dressed appealingly

But I'm not going there sadly I drove by an auto collision; I don't know how could somebody drive so fast in a 20-25 mph zone...

But there are two fatalities and I was pretty saddened by that fact. :( I think this is where people put "strikes too close to home"

And now off to arrange stuff for the whatever activity I'm volunteering to

This Saturday in San Francisco is a little wack

On behalf of everybody, please don't post while driving. Even if at a light. BARF is really NOT that important.

Back