• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Just drove up to Sonoma State for kiddo's high School orchestra invitational performance. Damn near got blown off the Benicia bridge! :shocker

On my bicycle ride on the way back from Sebastopol we could only make 6mph vs our usual 12+ due to the headwind.

My friend does not have an assist e'bike so I ride without assist till he gets to his car and drives home while I pedal home.

With assist 16 mph into the headwind.

Probably the only thing of import would the "IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring" this weekend! Well, racing actually started on Wednesday but the 12 hours race is tomorrow from 9:40 AM to 9:40 PM ET. :party

Back in the day when the Group 44 Jaguar was racing we would go up to Sebring to enjoy the dust and the smoke!

Good times. :thumbup

Attachments

• Sebring 1.jpg
    Sebring 1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Reama. CT was negative. So just a concussion.

:thumbup

Watch for vertigo.

I whacked my helmeted head a few years back on concrete when my friend took out my front wheel on my bicycle.

For about a month I'd get random vertigo; even sitting on the couch.

Fun times!! We used to race Formula Vee back in the day then got in with the Vinrage F1 crowd. Good times!

My neighbor has resurrected his Hudson project for the salt flats. If anyone wants to leap in he could use a few good hands.��

Second day of sunshine in the PNW in weeks and might hit 70 this weekend. My eyes are burning :cool:cool:cool

. My eyes are burning :cool:cool:cool

I get eyesburning quite often here in SF (when sunny). I'm surprised and baffled. IMO I think that was the thing that happened all these decades in the past only when skiing on a sunny day (reflections)

:dunno

now it happens in town : | :confused

After almost a year working nights, and a long winter, I'm basically a vampire.

It felt really good to spend an hour pruning shit and clearing old leaves at the new place yesterday. Met one of the neighbors and she is going to be pure chaos and I love it. 5' tall with a mouth like a construction worker. She's very happy I'm getting rid of that "motherfn stupid tree" in the front yard that she told the old owners not to plant "but they didn't fn listen to me" :laughing

My e-bike rear tire has a flat, it's such a huge PITA to change myself as the motor is integrated....plus I literally just had it tuned up by VeloFix mobile..anyway needed a tuneup on the road bike so I called them back to do that one and just change the tube on the e-bike.

i am going to put on my cycling kit and hit the road this weekend! i am super excited.

I think I told my buddy I'd do another ride on Saturday, I'm less excited, but it's good to pedal and get the old ticker pumping. Keeps me in shape for all the throttle twisting I plan to do this year.

Yeah, I'd rather go mountain biking but said riding buddy is allergic to dirt and also driving to the trails is a pain and also, I'm lazy.

Back