• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

i channeled my inner sasquatch and went for a long, vigorous walk. apple watch march challenge met. :cool

Havent walked that much today but my back is actually killing me. There’s like, something wrong there in the middle.

Last edited:
I cycled some food over to my friend's place and her dog which has been very skittish with me previously was very happy to see me for some doggie rubs. Amazing how much she has changed in a year. She'll be with me for 11 days next month.

Didn't do much productive today, but the resume is looking better. About ready to hand off to a few key folks who have offered to help edit it. But since I feel asleep on the couch, it's bedtime for real now.

This concussion sucks. Trying to get back into things but it's slow going. Yesterday I managed 2.5 hours of work before I had to call it. Today I'm hoping to get more done but who knows?

Morning, sitting here listening to the fire alarm while they do the annual inspection - taped over the speakers so I don't go deaf.

Havent walked that much today but my back is actually killing me. There’s like, something wrong there in the middle.

My lower back is a little sore this morning, and I didn't do a thing aside stretching in the shower yesterday, maybe that was what made it angry.

This concussion sucks. Trying to get back into things but it's slow going. Yesterday I managed 2.5 hours of work before I had to call it. Today I'm hoping to get more done but who knows?

Take it easy if you can, your brain needs time to heal just like any other injury. I had a friend who had a pretty hard hit during a track day and it was a few months before he was back to 100, I think he took at least two or three weeks off work on doctors advice.

Last edited:

I am glad you got checked out. Please let your brain rest.

Chain is cleaned and lubed,

Ride to the embarcaderko to see the tide and get coffee

Last edited:
Just sitting here listening to the fire alarm go off, it's... a good test of ones patience I guess.

BL, take care of your noggin buddy.

Joy just had a total meltdown. A solid tantrum was had.

Ferry building, project diaz coffee (cheaper with cash) and a sweet pie empanada

--

Didn't even know that the smaller Farmers Market is Tuesday and Thursday as well this time

BL, take care of your noggin buddy.

Joy just had a total meltdown. A solid tantrum was had.

Wow, so how it goes later, some doggy discipline?!

Last edited:
As soon as she stopped yelling at me, made eye contact, and took a deep breath I allowed her out of the kennel. Now she is serenely by my side mouthing her little doll.

Tux, you typing with cat on keyboard is about the same nonsense as me typing on my eye phone :laughing.

So... I got a check in the mail today from my last job.

No clue what it's about or for. But it's $740. Whatever. I'll take it. Every little bit helps right now.

I'm just curious why it took them over a year?

Verifying they truly owed you that total amount, plus interest gained on any money they don't spend in any given segment of time?

Find out what it is. If it's back pay that they didn't pay out when they released you, they may owe penalties on top of what they paid, unless they have already accounted for those.

Back