• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Find out what it is. If it's back pay that they didn't pay out when they released you, they may owe penalties on top of what they paid, unless they have already accounted for those.

Good call. I actually tried to do that already but was stuck on hold for about 30 minutes before I hung up. Try again later.

No letter of explanation? Maybe shoot an email to HR?

Certainly sounds like someone somewhere realized something more should have been paid out. I wonder if this is reported to state of fed tax folks who could enlighten you on what it was for.

I got a check from Google after the fact, kinda. There was a legal settlement about all the tech companies having a non-poaching agreement. It amounted to 25 bucks, but I am sure all legal representatives involved did quite well.

No letter of explanation? Maybe shoot an email to HR?

Nope.

Certainly sounds like someone somewhere realized something more should have been paid out. I wonder if this is reported to state of fed tax folks who could enlighten you on what it was for.

I got a check from Google after the fact, kinda. There was a legal settlement about all the tech companies having a non-poaching agreement. It amounted to 25 bucks, but I am sure all legal representatives involved did quite well.

Nate, it could be something like that. Especially considering it's tax time.

I didn't call back today but I'll try again tomorrow.

:rofl

"neat"

"I thought the mizurka died ages ago"

-

the sunroof is closed but I don't know if "fixed". It's as if the rail is catching on something .. could it be the motor is dying????

Good morning!!!

Hope all is well in hoerzeses land.

Watch BB the dog today, my bff had to go to ER. She''s been having migraines and they think it might be brain pressure related. She's currently unemployed and has to go to the ER and just wait however many hours until they can see/treat her. I am worried about her, she's basically had the head pains for weeks.

BB the dog loves me now and is happy to run over for doggie massage and she'll follow me out for walks etc but she just won't come upstairs to hang out, she stays on the middle level on the couch. I go see her regularly and give her walks but I wish she'd be happy to hang out up here with me.

OMG!!! My neighbor just brought over an MV Agusta 675...:ride

It fits like a glove. :cool

Talk me out of it.

Um, how 'bout I talk you into it! Do it, life it short an Italians are interesting.

It has a bit of an asphalt mod on the left side but chicks dig scars don’t they?

Finally got the bolt removed from the adv bike. :party
Got home from work last Friday, put sme ear plugs in and hammer drilled it to death. :laughing Used a Dremel to clear the remnants and threads and it was good to go.
Put a new bolt through the frame from the inside and a socket just barely fits into the bore and onto the hex. :party

Ran the valves again and put in a new thermostat and temp sensor and it looks like we're ready for summer riding. :ride

Nice work Kevin!!

Yesterday I had the headlight/turn signal switch, the wiper switch and the gearshift knob replaced in the Element. This morning Joy chewed them up again! I thought she was over it. :cry
Reading up on how to teach the puppy not to eat the car.

I'll need to ride it in the heat to be sure but things look good.

After a couple weeks of riding the Harley this thing feels rambunctious. I'm kinda glad it doesn't have any more power than it does.

:laughing

Back