• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Yesterday I had the headlight/turn signal switch, the wiper switch and the gearshift knob replaced in the Element. This morning Joy chewed them up again! I thought she was over it. :cry
Reading up on how to teach the puppy not to eat the car.

:laughing

Pets are hilarious.

For the last month the cats have been limited to the front of the house while they put in the indoor laundry and underfloor heat under tile in the kitchen.

TP shredding was/is their revenge.

Noting like chewing up a car though!

How does the dog do that with you assumedly in the car???

Oil change is on deck for the Hyper to get it ready for my upcoming trip to Texas. After that it'll be headed to Lucy for valves and belts and probably a new set of tires, then it'll be ready for another 5000 miles at which point I'll have killed off another rear tire and need another oil change. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, I can't seem to make rear tires last, and, I know from experience I'm not even that heavy on the throttle.

Coffee doing what coffee does. Food prepared, dishes done, gonna clean myself up and head to a doctor appointment, then probably get the oil change done later this afternoon unless I get lazy and put it off until Sunday

Coffee was good today! Now hard at work to finish, umm the three random bags of beans I have at home: local roaster, Heirloom Coffee (for pour overs) and…Lavazza Espresso (surprisingly okay)

-

So I detected this bad smell in the bathroom sink tap, I think it’s the hot. So I went and drained about 1-2 gallons off the bottom of the …cold-water heater. : | 🥁 🪘 🪘

However, I could not detect any stinky rotten smell off that shallow pan while I was draining… :dunno so… will try again, or, try other avenues .

Last edited:
Odds are any stank is coming from the drain not the tap I'd think. Check that p-trap.

Wazzup Mexico. I bicycled and got a burrito 🌯 🇲🇽

I’ll try the ptrap soon like today tomorrow weekend.

Just undid the aerator it was full of gray g7nk on the sides and black gunk in the middle.

Last edited:
Also pull the in-sink plug thingie. It's likely full of hair/skin/soap buildup.

Hey you can say that again!!

no, you can't, pl don't :barf

so it's cleaned :bigbarf

The white plastic stopper was encrusted with a soft consistency of a pink yougurtish bacteria mold :barf

So I cleaned that;
and also removed the P-Trap for good... measure?!? :(

Anyway looks clean now!
(It's kinda hard to decide about the smell bcuz have to wait a while to clear the atmosphere haha...but that was definitely it)

--

There isn't much hair but probably even a complete piece of soap enmeshed in gunk. And lots of other toothpaste or gel or lotion who knows what material. We have a young finding out pseudo -scientist in the house. :bigbarf

In fact my belly feels queazy now :wow

Last edited:
Allowed Bali off the leash in the park was mostly going well until she decides she's...leaving the park..and going where, who knows! Anyway she ran across traffic and I managed to tackle her and get the leash back on. No more off-leash again she can't be trusted.

Dogs in public should always be on a leash.

Unless it's a dog park or a dog beach where it's understood dogs will be off leash.

Unless it's a dog park or a dog beach where it's understood dogs will be off leash.

You're right. It was the dog section of the park near my house, but it's not enclosed.Anyway she can't be trusted off leash in an open dog park apparently.

There's one near me with a choke point exit I can try :) She really loves the park and other dogs but...gotta be safe.

Hey Kuro,

Wanna kick start your job hunt? Give me a shout and let's get you back in the game.

The Mrs and I went and saw Rad remastered tonight. Much nostalgic 80s cornball. Still love that movie! The whole theater was mid-40s people :laughing

We regularly walk/run our dogs off leash but I get where Kuro is coming from.

:laughing

Pets are hilarious.

For the last month the cats have been limited to the front of the house while they put in the indoor laundry and underfloor heat under tile in the kitchen.

TP shredding was/is their revenge.

They are going to love that underfloor heating!

We signed off on paint, flooring, deck & porch repair quotes yesterday. Handing over the check today. Little nauseous but the contractor is very highly recommended. They should be on time to finish everything before surgery so one more to-do off the list. :)

Watch BB the dog today, my bff had to go to ER. She''s been having migraines and they think it might be brain pressure related. She's currently unemployed and has to go to the ER and just wait however many hours until they can see/treat her. I am worried about her, she's basically had the head pains for weeks.

HHH what happened with your bff? Did they figure it out?

They took some fluid for testing via x-ray guided lumbar piercing and she eventually made it home but they have not found a treatment that is helping. She has constant migraines :( I am worried and feel powerless.

I still have the dog for now.

Back