• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

R.I.P. fellow barfer SERGEY VARAKSIN 07/30/2016

I have his home number. Dunno if still active. Op I will PM it to you. I will def get contacts of his relatives tomorrow.

:( Ride in Peace Sergey :ride

RIP Sergey and condolences to your family and friends.:(

Thank you all for the help!!! Victor (mrzuzzo) has relayed some great information and other barfers as well...

Last edited:
this is just getting more and more brutal by the hour:(

I actually heard about the incident on Sunday 7/31 from first responders while myself and a couple bikers helped a guy that lowsided in the same area on 84.
Thankfully this rider was ok with some road rash.
Then Monday comes around and I find out the death of Sergey through my friends that was riding together Saturday afternoon... reality does hit hard.

Everyone ride n stay safe out there!!!!

RIP Серега. блин.

make me think any one of us can be next. reality hits hard.

:rip Sergey. Condolences to his family and friends. :(

Thank you mrzuzzo!! I'm so happy you were able to help in such a big way! And before this incident, I had no idea how big barf really is and how many good guys there are on here so I signed up myself. Thank you all for the help!

His mother called me this morning... This one really hits close to home. Guy is my age and I ride those roads a lot.

I have passed his mother's contact to the coroner and they will be in touch.

Back