• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Random Motorcycle thoughts unworthy of a new thread

MotoGP @ Aragon this weekend has some tag alongs for their second to last round.
1725134001428.png

The only American is in P8 Kristian Daniel taking his shot at getting on with his career.
You can watch the race for free HERE

Go Kristian! :flag
1725134840777.png

Last edited:
just riding the crème de la creme i see. i love the lost coast so much and that section thru leggett is pure magic.

i also love the descent on branscomb towards highway 1. 🥰
Forgive me Reama, for I have sinned.

did you at least have fun while sinning?
I did.
I rode the Petrolia loop, the Leggett to the Coast and it was a workout on the Duke.
On the way home I saw too many highway patrols on the 101, so I decided to ride Alder Point to Bridgeville.
Sorry that I didn't invite you, I know that it is one of your favorites.
See you on Monday!

I am smiling from a good ride yesterday and just wanted to send some love to two wheel tramp and Lonster.

Glad your making moments. :ride

Attachments

• 0470D745-80E9-48A7-A8A3-8805F045A919.jpeg
    0470D745-80E9-48A7-A8A3-8805F045A919.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 6
Interesting reaction from the dude. Pretty crazy.. damn hard to expect that. :wow

That's a guy who's experienced in crashing. I'd guess track experience....

That's a guy who's experienced in crashing. I'd guess track experience....
Your commentary makes the whole video for me. As Michael Earnest at Pacific likes to remind us "REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE IMPACT AREA."

This rider took that to heart. Also, it's gratifying that he was able to walk away. I didn't wanna watch the video until I read your comment.

Some racing fan love from the Couch Racers Corner where some of us psychotic fans talk racing shop.
I assume most of people here know about that, but maybe not. I am always surprised by the maybe nots here.

MotoGP in Misano is going to be fun. The current champ had the points lead coming into Aragon but a poor performance in the Sprint race cost him and then a Marques Brother really cost him. Pecco will be racing and chasing Jorge Martin's 23 point lead. By the way Martin did the double there last year so ooooh gonna be good.
1725491854732.png

And the WSBK boys will be in France . Ooooh la la!

Toprak has been unbeatable of late on his BMW.
1725492061163.png

Always love having other peeps sharing the love!!

That crash with Pecco and AM73 was crazy. Glad they were both able to walk away from that!

Pecco did himself no favors there...

Back