• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Secret Roads

Hey Beau, you got a dual sport? I'll take you out to some of the best off roads in the bay. Might run into some hillbilly's with guns and mountain lions but nothing else.

I know, I know not exactly a hidden road but up there. Yet it always seems to be the road less traveled by squids and smokeys alike.

panodz2.jpg

Sorry for the bad stitching just a quick pano.

just gotta love 180+° turns like that... nice pavement too

Re: Re: Secret Roads

ridersblock said:
I'm part of the BARF brethren and have also been to a couple of Vampire meetings. Will you PM me the next time you guys go on a ride?

Absolutly.

wickerman777 said:
Hey Beau, you got a dual sport? I'll take you out to some of the best off roads in the bay. Might run into some hillbilly's with guns and mountain lions but nothing else.

Not right now, but I see one in my future.

Demoni said:
I know, I know not exactly a hidden road but up there. Yet it always seems to be the road less traveled by squids and smokeys alike.

panodz2.jpg

Sorry for the bad stitching just a quick pano.

that's one of my favs too.. and it is strange it is no the traveled.

Here is one of my all time favorites....

....and I don't mind telling you where it is. The road from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu Vietnam was one of my best rides ever. Now if they would just let us round eyes over the pass into Lao....

Road_to_Dien-Bein-Phu.jpg

Grandmastershake, I know that one. I pulled over there on a cage-trip to Boulder Creek last weekend to, um, well, there was some hippy cabage we needed to get rid of. I wanna go back on two wheels. What's down there?

It is Mosquito, and the surrounding areas. I believe Pashnit's site has a full writeup of it. Shame on you fuckers for posting pictures and not letting people know where they are. Don't worry, it's too far for Bay Area squids to go there anyways.

954Rider said:
It is Mosquito, and the surrounding areas. I believe Pashnit's site has a full writeup of it. Shame on you fuckers for posting pictures and not letting people know where they are. Don't worry, it's too far for Bay Area squids to go there anyways.

And it begins less than one mile from my house. :teeth

Pretty protective of our Wyoming oceanfront, are we?

I'm probably double your age, and have grown up and lived in Cal beach towns, lived in Hawaii twice and surfed-shaped-glassed more boards than you can think of.

Shut up you cunt.

Edit: 7-day suspension by the Mod Core. :Bap

Back