• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

P1000697.jpg

P1000648.jpg

P1000616.jpg

P1000603.jpg

P1000572.jpg

Mill Creek cutting around the Black Rock in the Ishi Wilderness

Attachments

• Black Rock 015.jpg
    Black Rock 015.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 61
do you guys ever feel weird sittin in a nice restaurant and pulling out your DSLR to take pictures of your food?
cause i would

Found this gal outside the garage today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 64
I didn't take the photo but I sure as hell put some work into it. I'm the Kawi rider on the right.

Original
A2qtRiG.jpg

My Work
aXipk0U.jpg

In a jar with some color filter manipulation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 62
Holding up in front of a grassy hillside. F/1.4 leica

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 75
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Kinda weird to add motion blur when you know they are not moving at all...

I know, it's supposed to be like how in Need for Speed when you see a cop it gets like a zoom in/dolly out shot with the color washed out. Maybe if you haven't had that experience it looks weird :laughing

I know, it's supposed to be like how in Need for Speed when you see a cop it gets like a zoom in/dolly out shot with the color washed out. Maybe if you haven't had that experience it looks weird :laughing
Oh ok. Ya, I never played the game. Only Gran Turismo for me.

Here one I took a while ago when I first got my DSLR and didn't know what a single button did on it. I shot in Program mode. White balance was off so it came out very muted looking. I recently dug it out, converted it to B&W and very it lighttly adjusted the contrast of it.

Came out pretty good in my opinion. Thigh seeing as how I took it, I probably think its better then it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 69
Back