• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Comet PANSTARRS taken from Skyline last night.

8555685979_d6f016c777_b.jpg

I didn't know there was a comet in the skies right now! Was that a long exposure to catch it, or can it be see with the naked eye?

I didn't know there was a comet in the skies right now! Was that a long exposure to catch it, or can it be see with the naked eye?

I couldn't see with my eyes but the gal next to me was able to see it with her binoculars. I just pointed in the general direction that she was looking at and did a four second exposure at f4. I was only able to see it when I zoomed in on the LCD of the camera.

Cool. I'll have to try to get a pic on a clear-ish day. :thumbup

I couldn't see with my eyes but the gal next to me was able to see it with her binoculars. I just pointed in the general direction that she was looking at and did a four second exposure at f4. I was only able to see it when I zoomed in on the LCD of the camera.

That's an awesome catch!!

Nice shots 929!:thumbup

How do I get to this particular location on the shot above? Is that by the Naval signal tower?
Yep, you drive that road to the top and you walk towards the bridge and there is a path that will lead you to an area with a fence where it has an out look of the bridge. There is a secret sidewalk that takes you underneath the bridge.

Yep, you drive that road to the top and you walk towards the bridge and there is a path that will lead you to an area with a fence where it has an out look of the bridge. There is a secret sidewalk that takes you underneath the bridge.

Thanks! I need to get there one of these nights.

every time i even think of going there, that's always the time when a lot of cars start rolling through

DyeCreek028_zpsd7d380e5.jpg

Got to spend a whole day off road on some beautiful country not many get to enjoy (private property). Such rugged country that supports these delicate creatures.

Just a picture from my hotel room in San Juan ..boy I wouldnt mind being there today

54A58D81-E1A1-4EE5-95BC-DC34C6CA3F26-12185-00000C227B399541_zps919d3339.jpg

Back