• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sunset on Tybee Island, Georgia

i-VrjkX2K-XL.jpg

^^^ Gorgeous, man!

Thanks! Happened to be at the right place at the right time to get that picture.

Mind was working well with writing today so I blew off working and went and hit the trails. I love the 40mm pancake lens - allows me to fit my 5D3 in my camelback.

i-mphVLxc-XL.jpg

I managed to bend another cassette. So freaking annoying.

i-dnDJb9L-XL.jpg

I really should get a normal camera, slummin' it with a GoPro and Photoshop is starting to take its toll. Funny how I stopped for 30 seconds to take that picture and I spent 1.5 hours sprucing it up in PS :p

kGifmhe.jpg

Most folks like myself spend big money on lenses to get rid of flare or ghosting, and some people use the lens flare filter judiciously on their edits.:)

Took this in St. Thomas. This was my first attempt using the Macro feature:

Attachments

• butterfly_FINAL.jpg
    butterfly_FINAL.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 72
Most folks like myself spend big money on lenses to get rid of flare or ghosting, and some people use the lens flare filter judiciously on their edits.:)

It makes it look "blingy" :teeth

Actually I wanted to get rid of it but I didn't make a separate layer for it so I had to live with it. Now it looks really tacky, I should make it again without the lens flare.

It makes it look "blingy" :teeth

Actually I wanted to get rid of it but I didn't make a separate layer for it so I had to live with it. Now it looks really tacky, I should make it again without the lens flare.

It's like selective color, it works in rare instances. I think I have an old IR image I made where I added flare that looked neat. I'll have to see if I can find it...

Some Team Tactics training yesterday.

My oldest doing some Airsoft Manipulations. Seems Legit. :)

Last edited:
Random pictures from the last week.

Out riding in north Georgia. Pretty solid riding out here.

Finally stepped up and started changing my own tires - rear took about 1.5 hours, got the front done in about 45. Investing in the tools already paid for itself!
i-JsSp8PR-XL.jpg

Route 348 - pretty awesome road here in northern Georgia
i-fdmjH8h-XL.jpg

i-pmBRNFw-XL.jpg

i-jnVTf6G-XL.jpg

i-hF347MD-XL.jpg

Awesome views, to say the least
i-nnQTfnP-XL.jpg

Came home and made some buttermilk scones with chocolate and a bit of lemon zest
i-3hRSGNr-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a couple old ones (izzat ok?) that I noticed on my hard drive.
I've probably shared 'em before, but it's been a while, and I'm kinda proud of them,
taken from spectator areas (well, not the John K. one) with a late 60's Pentax.
You know, when you didn't know how your shots were turning out until you got home and got them developed...

8d2dgJW.jpg

OpaqIZL.jpg

zIqPR0m.jpg

Here's a couple old ones (izzat ok?) that I noticed on my hard drive.
I've probably shared 'em before, but it's been a while, and I'm kinda proud of them,
taken from spectator areas (well, not the John K. one) with a late 60's Pentax.
You know, when you didn't know how your shots were turning out until you got home and got them developed...

8d2dgJW.jpg

OpaqIZL.jpg

zIqPR0m.jpg

wow!! Fantastic shots mike. I love Rainey with his front tire just millimeters off the ground.

Back