• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sweet night shot of the stars. How long did you leave your camera expose?
Cal State East Bay Warren Hall building finally gone. They are going to replace it with another building.

This was 30 seconds at f/4, iso1250, aimed pretty much right at Cal-Neva. I was using the newest version of the Samyang 14mm on full frame, it's excellent for the money. Super cool you were there for the demolition and shoot it! How loud was it?

Agreed... great stuff!

Thanks matey. :)

We were on a hillside lot on Hayward blvd. A clear view and lots of folks! It was worth the 40 minute drive for me :)

Haha damn. Too bad it only lasted 5 seconds. Ya, that was the first time I seen an implosion in person.

I brought my kiddo too. I couldn't let her miss out on a possibly once in a lifetime experience!

not sure how I missed this thread, subscribed

A trip to Costa Rica a year ago

Cahuita%20National%20Park%2009-01-2012%2008-M.jpg

Sloth%20Sanctuary%2009-02-2012%2002-M.jpg

Tree%20Houses%2009-05-12%2003-M.jpg

Volcano%20Arenal%2009-06-2012%2000-M.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, that's a solid shot, Jdizzy

Here are a few I took with my EOS M while out on the trails. Nothing super special, but I still like them. I love that little camera for when I'm on the bike.

IMG_0221-2-XL.jpg

IMG_0232-XL.jpg

IMG_0237-4-XL.jpg

That first pic reminds me of Annadel State Park in Santa Rosa.

Back