• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I'm pretty familiar with the Rough Go trail. It's definitely aptly named! I'll have to get the ol' mountain bike up there again.

Sunset over the Delta 9-1-13

Attachments

• P1100305.JPG
    P1100305.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 53
  • P1100311.JPG
    P1100311.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 55
  • P1100312.JPG
    P1100312.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 58
  • P1100313.JPG
    P1100313.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 57
There were some really awesome clouds yesterday evening. Looking east from Martinez... Nature pwns

Ya, yesterdays sunset was beautiful. Too bad, I didn't have my camera near me. Bunch of pictures on Kron4 facebook.

Super cool shot dvorak!

Here's one of the puppy while hiking the other day

BC9A8389-XL.jpg

^Cute puppy!
One of my favorites
Alcatraz operating table, shot with a 5D MK2 and a 24mm TS lens.
I lived in the Bay Area my whole life and I still have not been to Alcatraz. I need to go there one of these days.

Spent the night at Anthony Peak Friday.

AnthonyPeak007_zps7e5c3f29.jpg

Sunrise shadow, the tip of the point is the top of Anthony Peak.

AnthonyPeak042_zps18063d1a.jpg

what HDR program are you using 929rider?

After $6.5 billion and 11 years I get to take this picture of the new Bay Bridge. Can't wait until the old one is gone.

New Bay Bridge by Joshua D. Williamson, on Flickr

Last edited:
I don't know how to doctor up the good shots to make them great artsy-fartsy ones, but here are a couple that I was surprised came out "good". Few were taken with a phone ;-)

Edit: Well, for some reason, I can't attach images.

Next time you go to Los Angeles, visit the In N Out and the park right next to the airport. Incredible plane watching area

Back