• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Solo trip to Baja by bike...plane ride back...NSFW due to animal carnage!

Very nice. I've been going to Baja for over 20 years now and I hear these stories time and time again. The people down there are the warmest, friendliest, most caring people you will ever find. As Mama Espinoza is quoted "bad roads, good people, good roads, bad people".

Very nice. I've been going to Baja for over 20 years now and I hear these stories time and time again. The people down there are the warmest, friendliest, most caring people you will ever find. As Mama Espinoza is quoted "bad roads, good people, good roads, bad people".

I ate at Mama Espinoza and they were out if their famous lobster tacos!

Glad it all went off ok. Good to see you @ the 2-stroke show!

Niiiice....bull on the left.......scrotum salt shakers....the bull's ball is on my desk!

Dang! Thought I had it nailed! It was the spots that tossed me off the trail. I don't think I've ever seen a spotted bull or stallion, so I went with the next most likely animal. :laughing

That's a real good thing you done there.. Thanks for the followup.

Back