• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

In the virtual verse, no one knows you're a 68 year old grand mother in a moo moo with a Marlboro dangling from your lips.

Does anyone else watch Letterkenny? I totally say “to be fair” in my head with a posh British accent now anytime anyone says, “to be fair” to me.

[youtube]G19B7lTgwCE[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]csyMHLaWuSA[/YOUTUBE]

TAMPOPO (タンポポ, Tanpopo, "dandelion") 1985 Japanese comedy film

Drone video of last weekend's Word Rally Championship Swedish round. I've seen some other motorsports videos with drones following the vehicles. If they can work out the liability issues, this could make for some spectacular viewing.

[youtube]U0VpqaGBRVY[/youtube]

Drone video of last weekend's Word Rally Championship Swedish round. I've seen some other motorsports videos with drones following the vehicles. If they can work out the liability issues, this could make for some spectacular viewing.

[youtube]U0VpqaGBRVY[/youtube]

Cool video. I would love to do this with someone on a smallish track (vtx range issues with large tracks i assume). Racing quads accelerate like nothing else, but my 6s guys are done at barely over 100mph. There are faster ones for sure, but it gets a lot harder beyond 100mph. :laughing

[youtube]_8ybkoGmHww[/youtube]

There's a whole bunch of these, covering different battles. They're really good.

This dude is brilliant. I haven't finished that video but I will. Good stuff.

Warning: if you don't like bugs, there are some parts in this video that will make you VERY squeamish.
[youtube]xsLJZyih3Ac[/youtube]

Cool video. I would love to do this with someone on a smallish track (vtx range issues with large tracks i assume). Racing quads accelerate like nothing else, but my 6s guys are done at barely over 100mph. There are faster ones for sure, but it gets a lot harder beyond 100mph. :laughing

Did you see the Redbull Valparaiso Downhill MTB FPV? They had a signal booster on a Mavic so the pilot caught the whole course from top to bottom. I wanted to go to Metcalf this past weekend to try and get some FPV on some dirty bikers but Santa Clara County doesn't like drones.

My DJI FPV was going 90MPH with a tailwind the other day, I'm wondering if I can hit 100 with it under the right conditions.

[YOUTUBE]13OtZFWdhwQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Easily the best cinematic FPV I’ve ever seen.

[youtube]TPBIynvzPO4[/youtube]

Wow. Extraordinary.

[youtube]Zqz05dYFYu8[/youtube]

It's amazing how much work went in to these kind of things, yet also how crummy the model looks up close.

Good stuff here!

If you want something to relax by:

[YOUTUBE]/woTi--GCzwM[/YOUTUBE]

For some reason this video caught my eye. Can't put my finger on it though.

It's very interesting how this guy managed to pull this off with solid fuel rocket motors.

[youtube]SH3lR2GLgT0[/youtube]

Back