• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

I was actually thinking about a commercials thread. This one is high on my list.

[youtube]X7DntILNDig[/youtube]

Umm... what?
Not sure if I can really call it "awesome"...

[youtube]z_81HlBygLc[/youtube]

^^
That's impressive and kinda insane.

Although I appreciate it as a spectacle I think drag racing is dumb.

^^^Thanks Mike. That was really fun.

This has to be the most awesome model I've ever seen!

[youtube]FJ2wVfR8Oso[/youtube]

I think I found a new favorite nature channel. Just ignore the aspect ratio. He started on Tik Tok, and he is putting a lot of his vids on YouTube as compilations.

The baby horse hoof things are freaky. I’ve never seen those before.

[youtube]0aItVIM18xo[/youtube]

Last edited:
The Kiffness is a guy who adds music to various YouTube videos. Here's his latest.

[youtube]n8q0Kd3AkO0[/youtube]

Super random detergent commercial that got me in the feels today.

[youtube]CuwZJTYnEM4[/youtube]

I wonder how many "Get in the car, we gotta go!" moments they had shooting this.

There was some video floating around about some tornado chasers that were, unfortunately, lost.

And what was interesting about that footage was how well the movie "Twister" captured the feeling of the event. It was surprisingly close to what I saw on the actual video.

Anybody here ride the long boards? With wheels.
(...not me...)
I saw these guys near the top of Hwy 108 a week ago when I was going to Bridgeport. They were just getting ready to make a run when I drove past.

Their Hwy 108 segment starts at 10:20 "The Final Chapter".

[youtube]kOO8jzA9CGU[/youtube]

I recognized another of the other road segments too, the Mt Shasta segment.

That stuff is really great to watch. Looks like a real blast. I wonder how many wheels these guys go through, and all I can think of is how many times I've been tossed from a skateboard hitting a small rock (mind, I was never much of a skateboarder).

This was a nice scene from "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", which is an excellent movie.

[youtube]kurY9aSolo0[/youtube]

(It's established in the movie that the character is adept on a skateboard.)

Back