• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

Anybody here ride the long boards? With wheels.
(...not me...)
I saw these guys near the top of Hwy 108 a week ago when I was going to Bridgeport. They were just getting ready to make a run when I drove past.

Their Hwy 108 segment starts at 10:20 "The Final Chapter".

[awesome video]

I recognized another of the other road segments too, the Mt Shasta segment.

:thumbup

Post 1834 has some local flavor too.

I can always watch carrier flight operations.

Nice preview to hold us over until Maverick finally releases.

Inspired by Berth

[YOUTUBE]/mcDWBckYN18[/YOUTUBE]

Can't stop laughing at this. I'm thinking this Halloween my dog's gonna be wearing a costume.

[YOUTUBE]K_nMnSp4Ka8[/YOUTUBE]

I iomaginme that woman never puts on makeup or wears a dress in real life. It blew me away watching this though.

60 year old man break dance

Got some old school moves there!
And nun-chucks.

[youtube]Li7emNwLPaw[/youtube]

I've watched a number of this woman's videos. I do enjoy that she often goes to less typical places. This one is interesting. It reminds me of the world Mike Rowe showed in his series, "Dirty Jobs". But on a greater scale!
(20 min video)

[youtube]E2zPrAEnxdk[/youtube]

I'm halfway through that video. It's quite an...interesting lifestyle. Thanks.

I've watched a number of this woman's videos. I do enjoy that she often goes to less typical places. This one is interesting. It reminds me of the world Mike Rowe showed in his series, "Dirty Jobs". But on a greater scale!
(20 min video)

[youtube]E2zPrAEnxdk[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]W85oD8FEF78[/YOUTUBE]

How many cans of catfood do I need to feed Bigby to get her to this size?

This made me laugh a lot harder than it should have.

[youtube]oxtxz22bKD8[/youtube]

Back