• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Maybe. The powers that be have already decided not to look into it further. Oh well.

I actually thought the fight WAS stopped after the 2nd round. I couldn't hear the horn for the end of the round and wasn't watching the clock that closely. Looked like TKO stop without paying attention to the clock. Between ordering food and beer, I assumed that's why Romero was still sitting down when I looked back cuz the fight was over.

We'll probably be seeing a Romero/Souza match-up next. Could put either up for #1 contender seeing as how they're both on pretty good win streaks. 4 and 5 a piece I think? Maybe on the Weidman/Vitor card?

This is what I was talking about, in case anyone missed it.

YyMpz.gif

excellent card, great matches.
I am looking forward to seeing Cat regain her fighting confidence and take it to RR.

hey-where in Sacto do you watch the fights?

excellent card, great matches.
I am looking forward to seeing Cat regain her fighting confidence and take it to RR.

hey-where in Sacto do you watch the fights?

Just over at the nearest BWW which for me is on Sunrise off the 50 over in Citrus Heights.

If you ever want to catch a card together, let me know. I'm always interested in shooting the shit with other fans but usually that's just a random stranger since most all of my friends aren't into MMA.

Last edited:
I was going to watch it at BWW also in Union City, but they said they just open up and not ready to show any fights. Fuck, only place I know near me that will show a PPV fight.

I been to the one in Dublin and there isn't a bad seat in the house if you want to watch sports. Is there a cover charge to watch PPV fights?

I guess all the people that were suspicious of that picture of Cung Le were right. If it walks and talks like a duck, it's usually a duck.

oh gentlemen, please remember your audience.
I for one have read enough about men commenting on theirs and the other male posters penis'.
Please take your crap to pm's.

This is about the UFC and fights, fighters and such. Not your sex fantasies nor genitals.

Back