• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Well, it is one of the reason why everyone likes watching Ronda fight, because every man wants to sex her up.

Is it possible to not include your sex fantasies in this thread?
If not, I'll still post here and continue to ponder why, why some men feel the need to discuss their penis and how they want to fuck.
It's no secret-we are all capable of engaging in the activity which makes none of us so freaking special...........

So carry on.
The upcoming fight night card looks most excellent btw.

Taking shit WAYYYYYYYY to seriously.

Jesus fuck a couple off color remarks every once in awhile isn't the end of the fucking world. Especially when it's clearly non serious jokes brethren friends.

Cause it's so fuckinh wrong to find a beautiful accomplished Abd driven women attractive

Because a joke that was an excuse to reference color me bad had to turn into some stupid lecture about misogyny and inherent male guilt.

Guess what? It was a JOKE. A joke about color me bad. Abd then a joke about how Ronda is so badass she would kick my ass for even trying. OOHHH THE HUMANITY

Guess what I was doing after that post? Not mentally fantasizing.

I was signing color me bad all day lol

If I can't make a color me bad reference then the terrorists have won

Last edited:
Take that shit to the ring. lol

I see what you are saying Melissa but telling a bunch of men in a thread that's about people kicking each other asses to behave...

Anyways, does anyone have Fight Pass? There is two UFC fights this Saturday and it seems the Fight Pass one is better. I wonder if UFC is going to abandoned FOX once their contract is up and go full fledge with UFC Fight Pass.

Take that shit to the ring. lol

I see what you are saying Melissa but telling a bunch of men in a thread that's about people kicking each other asses to behave...

Anyways, does anyone have Fight Pass? There is two UFC fights this Saturday and it seems the Fight Pass one is better. I wonder if UFC is going to abandoned FOX once their contract is up and go full fledge with UFC Fight Pass.

I do

And I doubt it.

I am not angry nor emotional. I made a simple observation and a request. That is all.
I had thought that Kevin was a steady kind of dude but I thought incorrectly.
Kevin-if my post created so much emotion for you then I would like to request that you stop giving me so much power.
Just a suggestion......

Shall we get back to our regularly scheduled topic?

I am not angry nor emotional. I made a simple observation and a request. That is all..

UAlZU.gif

ufc cards are garbage. id watch brown pride vs. werdum thats about it. waiting on that metamoris saku vs. renzo rematch. Anything outside of ufc worth lookin at?

ufc cards are garbage. id watch brown pride vs. werdum thats about it. waiting on that metamoris saku vs. renzo rematch. Anything outside of ufc worth lookin at?

Wat. Dude, there have been a lot of decent UFC cards lately. Not every single one, but most have been decent and the number of free cards and decent prelims has gone up dramatically in the past two years.

I also try to watch Bellator and WSOF, but I often find myself falling asleep before I can get thru 'em. Not that every fight is bad, but there is definitely a difference between those and the UFC. Only person I really give a damn about in Bellator is Liam McGeary, who will most likely Newton once they fight. I mean, hell, the so-called MW champ was some sawed off WW Fedor-wanna-be who could probably fight LW if he really tried.

Oh, Bellator is on Spike, WSOF is on NBC Sports (?).

i thought that last UF was actually really good. good fights up and down the cards.

I have a feeling he's going to put Newton to sleep. T3h Mexicutioner was beating up Newton until he got caught by that stupid spinning backfist. WHY does that shit work in this day and age? It shouldn't. Beltran got lazy. I don't think that spinny crap is going to work on McGeary.

I love how McGeary is always grinning with crazy eyes. :laughing Probably why you find him terrifying. :D

I want to see him tool Newton, then Rampage, then pop Tito's head like a zit. :D

i thought that last UF was actually really good. good fights up and down the cards.

This! That mcgregor, johnson, cerrone, cruz fight was great! Not a bad fight in there!

That being said, i'm getting tired of buying PPV's and i think as more stuff comes available on fox the PPV will die.

I love how McGeary is always grinning with crazy eyes. :laughing Probably why you find him terrifying. :D

no, this is why

Total 9
Wins 9
By knockout 5
By submission 4
Losses 0

[youtube]BaHxK1q--74[/youtube]

rangy guy like that with that kind of power and a very useable, mma specific bjj game is just plain scary. chin has been tested a bit, but hasn't really needed it yet..

Back