• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Great card :D

Picks:

Johnson
Cowboy
Mcgregor
Zingano
Romero
Cruz
Krause
Thompson
Howard (sry eber, u old)

Great card :D

Picks:

Johnson
Cowboy
Mcgregor
Zingano
Romero
Cruz
Krause
Thompson
Howard (sry eber, u old)

Im just not sure about Romero winning. I know he has good wrestling but Kennedy can smother people. I am rooting for Romero though

The weigh ins were pretty crazy. Mcgregor made the building go crazy and he is the 3rd from final fight on the card. Pretty sure that fight will make the energy in the arena peak tomorrow

Im just not sure about Romero winning. I know he has good wrestling but Kennedy can smother people. I am rooting for Romero though

Rooting for Kennedy would be rooting against God. You don't wanna be against God, bro!

Great night of fights, Cruz, Zingano, Cerrone, and MM were awesome

Mcgregor fight should have went a little longer, I would have liked to see more of that fight.

The Kennedy vs Romero fight was nuts, not sure what exactly went on in between round 2 & 3. Did the commission tell Romero's corner to wipe of the vasoline in the cut?

Every fight of the main card (plus Cruz) pretty much went as I expected.

DOMINICK CRUZ.

Also, part of the build up videos to the fight, Kennedy said he wanted to try to stand and bang with Romero. Well, we know how that worked out for him...

Fucking McGreggor. Hard to deny him at this point. Did exactly what he said he'd do and finished the fight in the 1st round. He talks a bunch of shit but when he backs it up, what can you say?

Mighty Mouse did exactly what he was supposed to do. He was in a no-win situation replacing Jones/DC fight. The only way to make that 'okay' was to finish the fight in dominating fashion, which he did. That Kimura was pretty.

Wasn't super surprised the Cowboy/Alvarez fight went the distance. Round 1 was Alvarez for sure. Cowboy should be commended for the way he came back from that. Alvarez landed some combos that have put other fighters to sleep. Next two rounds were all Cerrone. I know he wanted that 50k bonus winning finish again but he played it smart. Probably would have gotten knocked out if he went swinging(kicking) for the fences. Zingano weathered an early storm that would have put other fighters to sleep or had the ref stop the fight. Came back and finished the fight.

I wish I would have known I'd still be in the city to watch the fight so I could meet up with one of you Barfalloes. I tried to get out of SF around 4pm to go home and watch the fight at BWW in Sac like I usually do but traffic going toward Bay Bridge was stupid. I knew I was going to miss some fights if I stayed in that bullshit. Exited, searched my phone for the closest bar that was showing the fight and went there. Down on 7th Street.

Last edited:
Getting tired of hearing McGreggor talk about his fucking suits all the time though. Way to dress classy and then talk classless.

Oh, SNAP! Heads are rolling!

DC fined $9k and 20 days community service.

JBJ fined $50k and 40 days community service! AND he lost his Nike sponsorship! :shocker

Wandy fined $70k and banned for life!!! :shocker

Kevin Casey fined $5600, suspended for one year.

The hammer came DOWN, son!!!

20 hours and 40 hours plus 10% of the fight purse.
20 and 40 days would be a bit much.
and why in the hell would silva pay the money if he is banned for life?:rofl

20 hours and 40 hours plus 10% of the fight purse.
20 and 40 days would be a bit much.
and why in the hell would silva pay the money if he is banned for life?:rofl

Read that they actually have the power to garnish wages and tax returns, freeze accounts, etc

Basically if he doesn't pay he probably needs to move all his NV assets out of the country, or lawyer up and fight it

that romero bullshit cost me a 1700$ parlay. answer the bell or forfeit, but get your fucking ass off the stool, which should be getting the fuck out of the ring with your fucking stonewalling fucking cornermen.

Goood shit.

Cat had me worried, Nunez was all up in her shit. I don't think shes ready for Rousey until she can up her initial intensity level a few notches. Same goes for Cowboy, he can't just eat punches until he warms up and expect to last.

McGreggor fight went how I expected, he is on another level. Surely Mini-Mendez will be the next to bark at this point. I would really like to see Conor fight Jose.

Kennedy Romeo had me really irritated, McCarthy should have called that fight when Romeo was still sitting there dazed.

Cruz is backkkkkkk, lets hope he can stay healthy.

Only reason I'm not calling for a forfeit on the Romero fight was because Kennedy landed a lot of those shots that almost knocked him out while holding Romero's glove tape on his right hand and keeping that hand down.

One thing doesn't make the other a wash but still.

Back