• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I don't think a single Swede won tonight. They all got beat in their home town. 'Murcia!

Fucking Giants pre-empted the fuck out of this shit. WTF!?!? Flush those turds down the terlit.

I saw the last two fights on FS1, and that's it. Caraway fight was boring. Was hoping Tarec would KTFO GSP's lover. :laughing

Fucking Giants pre-empted the fuck out of this shit. WTF!?!? Flush those turds down the terlit.

I saw the last two fights on FS1, and that's it. Caraway fight was boring. Was hoping Tarec would KTFO GSP's lover. :laughing

I thought Tarec did a good job to make the fight exciting. He landed some good leg kicks and I thought he was doing a good job in mixing it up. I was hoping that Tarec was going to KO Rory also but atleast the fight was good

Well I guess Rory will get the shot at Hendricks/Lawler while Lombard is fighting a newcomer.

I would love to see Lombard fight Hendricks/Lawler that would be pure fireworks

Not my favorite weekend of fights. But 178 was a hard act to follow. It's probably that more than anything.

I stayed awake to watch the SF Giants win the game and watched the fights the following day.
Problem? Only saw 2 fights and I recorded the fights on the Spanish speaking station.
I suffered..............

I stayed awake to watch the SF Giants win the game and watched the fights the following day.
Problem? Only saw 2 fights and I recorded the fights on the Spanish speaking station.
I suffered..............

I fast forwarded thru that pile of feces and was cursing the TV and the Giants the whole time. Couldn't believe it. :thumbdown

The fight switched stations to FX and then back to Fox Sports 1 when the game was over.

Did you not get the memo?

I recorded that ish two days prior cuz I wasn't going to be around to watch it live. Watched the last two fights on Sunday.

I fast forwarded thru that pile of feces and was cursing the TV and the Giants the whole time. Couldn't believe it. :thumbdown

I, too was angry and was hoping they lost every game ever and didn't get laid ever again. Fuckers. :mad:mad:mad:mad

Stupid 15 hour 1-1 kweer baseball game.

That's the thing, I hardly ever watch fights live. Almost always recorded ahead of time with an hour or two afterwards in case it goes long or there is some pre-empt crap. Had no idea there would be three fuggin' hours of crap.

That's the thing, I hardly ever watch fights live. Almost always recorded ahead of time with an hour or two afterwards in case it goes long or there is some pre-empt crap. Had no idea there would be three fuggin' hours of crap.

Me too. So I can FF thru all the bullshit!

You guys read that the drug test UFC did in China for Cung Le is inconclusive, because UFC went cheap on the drug test.

I don't know why they even care. He lost and he's never going to fight again.

Go after someone else.

I don't know why they even care. He lost and he's never going to fight again.

Go after someone else.

thats why they can and are going after him. makes a statement without losing future income.

same exact reason why they arent going after vitor.

Back