• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Soooo, latest UFC card news.

Urijah Faber vs Francisco Rivera added to 181. Shaping up to be a pretty decent card, I think.

Rousey vs Cat co-main at Jones/DC 182.

Renan Barao vs Mitch Gagnon added as co-main to Machida vs Dolloway Fight Night 58

Rest of the year is looking pretty decent, I think. Lots of good fights left spread around Fight Pass and Fox Sports 1 cards too. And kicking off the new year just right with Jones/DC on the 3rd of Jan.

Conor McGregor said:
I am looking forward to going to Brazil this week to see the Number 1 contender fight between Aldo and Mendes. Who gets to face the KING?

Conor McGregor said:
Because Aldo's body is weak and Mendes is 2foot nothing, they will not be ready to challenge me for the throne until mid next year.

Conor McGregor said:
Myself, Uncle Frank and the rest of La Familia are in the process of selecting another victim to eliminate in the meantime.

Conor McGregor said:
I demand all scared contenders bow before me and kiss each individual toe, in a public setting of my choice, for pardoning from execution.

Conor McGregor said:
You've 24hrs to come forward and surrender your woman and all your belongings or you'll be hunted down and your head placed in my collection

Bro, what the fuck. :laughing

I hope he stays undefeated for a long time so these gems keep on coming.

Best shit since Chael. :laughing

BTW, Chael has come out and explicitly NOT apologized for his PED use. Would you expect anything less? :laughing

He's a gangster, gangsters don't apologize.

When you're the undefeated undisputed MW and LHW champ, no don't need to apologize

I just find it funny that he didn't just go away, he had to come back and say "Hey, guys, I'm not sorry. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :twofinger "

:D

Dude slays me.

Why would you hespect anybody when you've got the skill of jones, the voice of Combes, And the stones of John Holmes

Chael: “Let’s hear it for the ring card girls. It’s an easy job to do when you’re a centerfold, it takes a lot more self-confidence when you’re a 6″ :wtf

That's rough!

<edit> And what do you suppose that feels like, you get tested for a fight against Vitor, and you're the one who fails? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Last edited:
Moar Chael:

“[On tattoos] I don’t have any myself. I was always afraid of needles, or at least ones with ink in them”

lmao. Used to hate the fucking guy but he has grown on me. Like the Count. They just have a way with werdz.

I like Chael too. Gave Anderson his hardest fight outside of Weidman punching him in the head repeatedly.

Back