• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I suppose he didn't figure being put up in a championship fight so soon.

Or that if Cain pulled out of the fight, they'd be calling him.:laughing

Of course with the way the HW class is right now, you have to assume you could be called to replace someone at any time. Especially coming off a highlight reel knockout.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't pull JDS from his scheduled fight and maybe matched Hunt up with Mitrione instead.

Well, not really surprised, I guess. It could've happened.

McGregor vs. Siver in January. Hmm... McGregor being served up meat on a platter? I like Siver, but how will he stand up to McGregor? Got guy on a meteoric rise and another who's already peaked, tho one spinning heel to the liver could bring the hype train to a screeching halt. :laughing

Siver won't be winning that one. Just keeping Conor busy while he waits for the winner of Aldo/Mendes.

Sacto dude on the undercard pulls off the upset! There were some pretty butthurt Brazilian fans after a few of the prelim fights, which was rad. :laughing

Too bad Chadwick couldn't pull it off, tho I didn't get the PPV.

When they do that death chant thing, it sounds like "U-S-A" to me and I think an American fighter needs to run with that and chant USA after t3h win. :laughing

if you heard phil davis call out anderson silva, wouldnt you be emotional too?

if you heard phil davis call out anderson silva, wouldnt you be emotional too?

That shit was funny. :laughing Anderson's reaction was even funnier.:laughing

I liked Maldonado's fight. He did what he does. Get beat up a little and come out in the next couple rounds and pound on people.

Good fight by Phil Davis. Glover had nothing for that wrestling.

Bummer about Mendes. Was hoping he could bring a 2nd belt back to Sac town. Great fight though. Expected him to attempt a little more wrestling though even though he's been improving and transitioning into a bigger striking game since the 1st fight.

Fight went pretty much how I expected it to go. Pretty good trading though, surprised that Mendez was able to match Aldo's speed (almost). Who's gonna finally dethrone that guy, McGregor?

The King , prince, and jester comment was very classy! :thumbup Aldo

Fight went pretty much how I expected it to go. Pretty good trading though, surprised that Mendez was able to match Aldo's speed (almost). Who's gonna finally dethrone that guy, McGregor?

The King , prince, and jester comment was very classy! :thumbup Aldo

I surely don't think it will be Edgar or Swanson. :dunno

Maybe Pettis could come down from 155. Fight could happen in early 2017 after they set the match for late 2015 and the fight gets delayed for injuries.

Pettis falls out with knee surgery. Clay Guida steps up to replace Pettis. Aldo gets injured again. Poirier gets slotted in. Poirier/Guida for the interim belt in 2017!!

Phil Davis: “Lately they’ve been calling me the Brazilian killer, but I don’t really like that,” he told UFC color commentator Brian Stann. “I’m a Christian man, I’m humble, I don’t just go around calling myself a killer, OK? But I have beat a lot of Brazilians and there’s only one guy out there who is Brazilian who I would love to fight and that’s Anderson Silva.”

B02Di9fCEAAQ4hp.jpg:large

Silva and Shogun confirmed as coaches for TUF Brazil 4. That should be entertaining. :laughing

Back