• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

This could be a very short card. I think I'll show up early for some prelims or I may not make to my 2nd beer.

UFC on FOX Main Event:

265 lbs.: Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic

UFC on FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Nate Diaz vs. Rafael dos Anjos
265 lbs.: Alistair Overeem vs. Stefan Struve
265 lbs.: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Matt Mitrione

This could be a very short card. I think I'll show up early for some prelims or I may not make to my 2nd beer.

UFC on FOX Main Event:

265 lbs.: Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic

UFC on FOX Main Card (8 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Nate Diaz vs. Rafael dos Anjos
265 lbs.: Alistair Overeem vs. Stefan Struve
265 lbs.: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Matt Mitrione

Tonight?

Gonzaga via first round choking due to excessive body hair.

Struve via first round touch of the gloves which misses and accidentally taps Reem on the chin.

Diaz via decision due to frontin' and superior use of the word "bitsth".

Miocic via decision due to bloody war.

rousey vs melendez?

ya why not

[youtube]gY59Y6VDNhI[/youtube]

Pettis is going to steamroll Melendez but Hendricks vs Lawler 2 should be good.

Last edited:
I'm rootin for this fight to happen without any. freakin. injuries. I want Gil to take it but Pettis is a beast so who knows.

I like Bigrig and Lawler, hard one to call. Lawler is more fresh however?

Fresh? Lawler did two fights between this one and the last Bigrig fight.

Lawler is less rusty. I don't like Johnny "Mr. Excuses" Hendricks. Dude can't take a breath without muttering "GSP", "70%" or "I was injured". I hope Lawler knocks Johnny's head into the third row.

Mr. Excuses? Would that be about all the champs in each division this year. He beat Lawler with a torn bicep. Looking for Bigrig to take Lawler to the grown and pound.

Mr. Excuses? Would that be about all the champs in each division this year. He beat Lawler with a torn bicep. Looking for Bigrig to take Lawler to the grown and pound.

I dont think weidman, jones, jonshon, or dillishaw are excuses kind of guys

Back