• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Conor has to beat Siver first.

And if he does, I really don't see much contest here for the next shot at Aldo. The 2 contenders, one of which has already fought and lost to Aldo and the other which is the new center of attention in the Featherweight division and the UFC as a whole. If Conor knocks Siver out the way he did Poirier, he's getting the next crack at Aldo. Believe that.

Of course I believe it. I just think Connor isn't second best in the division. He's yet to face a dominant wrestler. And I have doubts about his game against one. I think Edgar, a wrestling beast who you pretty much can't ko, beats Connor

I would rather just see Aldo destroy Mcgregor than watching a wrestler do it. It has been pretty fun watching him back up all his talk. If he backs up his talk one more time against Siver then I say let him have his fun since Edgar had his chance.

I wish the Bobby Green fight was two more rounds, that would have been fun to watch.

I hope Green can work his way back up to fighting Cerrone, with the way Green walks forward it would be a hell of a fight!

I was hoping Cub would knock that guido's block off but oh well. :D Dude srsly needs to up his ground game.

Was it just me or was the judging kinda shitty? There were a couple iffy calls, I think.

Also glad Barbosa tooled Green. Can't stand that crap. Too bad he didn't K him TFO.

Yeah, sorry, but Pickett won that fight. There's being elusive and using good movement, but then there's straight up running, and that bro did a pretty good Kalib Starnes rendition. Can't remember the names of the other guys off the top of my head, but there were a few other shitty decisions. Oh yeah, the guy who LOST to Luke Barnatt. Sheesh, whatta joke.

yep... Those were the two fights I remember that were wrong. One of them that was a split looked like 3 rounds unanimous to me...

But :dunno that's why you get the finish and don't leave it to those losers to decide your fate.

True, but damn, Camus might as well have jumped over the cage and ran out of the building. How do you finish a guy who basically refuses to engage? Pathetic.

Also, a good show of why the HW division is pretty much crap other than a hand full of guys. I knew Cpt. Rock-em-Sock-em was gonna get put to sleep eventually. :laughing Fuckin' guy... woofing his punches like there was no tomorrow with zero defense. Hilariously predictable. :D

Yeah... HW division is in trouble. I kinda wish DC would have stayed there. The real stacked divisions are most of the smaller fighters right now.

Probably the Welterweight is the most stacked out of all of them.
Paige and Kailin both won $50K bonus for their fight. Nice job for a first fight in the UFC.
I'm glad Frankie had the answer and Cub didn't. Frankie is one of the pound per pound fighter in my books because he always fighting guys that is bigger than him and comes up on top. I like seeing fighters fight at their "walk around" weight and win to the top.

Probably the Welterweight is the most stacked out of all of them.
Paige and Kailin both won $50K bonus for their fight. Nice job for a first fight in the UFC.
I'm glad Frankie had the answer and Cub didn't. Frankie is one of the pound per pound fighter in my books because he always fighting guys that is bigger than him and comes up on top. I like seeing fighters fight at their "walk around" weight and win to the top.

frankie is smart. at his size, the weight difference isnt this huge massive advantage like it at mw and up. and the trade off is too much wear and tear for the weigjt cut.

frankie cuts almost nothing, and is fresh as fuck and can go 100mpg al 5 rounds

frankie is the man

Yeah... HW division is in trouble. I kinda wish DC would have stayed there. The real stacked divisions are most of the smaller fighters right now.

FW, LW, WW are massively stacked. These are where the very elite athletes are, in my opinion. I mean, there are top level athletes in all divisions, but to even be mentioned in any of these, you have to be seriously top notch.

Pretty much. You can be in title talks in the other divisions by stringing together only a couple wins.

True, but damn, Camus might as well have jumped over the cage and ran out of the building. How do you finish a guy who basically refuses to engage? Pathetic.

the only thing more pathetic than chico's dancing was seeing that cunthead cornerman working for him....same guy that sent the amateur kick boxer kid out for the 3rd round with a brain injury.

Wasn't Anderson's first fight in the UFC for the belt?

No, he beat the ever loving hell out of Chris Leben at the Hard Rock, if I remember correctly. Back when UFC Fight Nights were in front of a crowd of 1000. :D

I remember thinking "damn, this guy is on another level".

And yes, Honda Housey was gifted t3h belt.

Last edited:
Oh right. Leben was first. The fight that took place in the banquet room of an Applebees.

I mean Hard Rock. Same difference.

Back