• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

There were some good fights, some not so good fights. WTF was with the giant nad-kick? There should be a rule... a teste for a teste. That was brutal.

Condit/Alvez... damn, which it would have gone longer! I like both guys, have been following them for years, hope they get more active over the next year. Condit should get the next title shot. He was WEC champ, he gave GSP a bit of a run for his money and just mauled a high level dude.

Condit Should fight Hendricks before the title fight or a rematch with Tyron Woodley. That's when he torn his ACL, right?

Yes

I don't really want to see Big Pig ever again though, honestly. But that's the fight to make.

If Anthony Pettis posts one more fucking picture of him getting his haircut on instagram...

Probably why he lost to RDA. Hair wasn't perfect. Couldn't focus.

It's absolutely ridiculous that Gus should get a title shot after being obliterated by Rumble.

Bader had a better claim. Hands down. Even saying that makes me shake my head.

But welcome to the current LHW. When Jones is gone.

I have no real hate for Gus other than his entitlement mentality like he was hot shit coming off a loss to Jones. That's his claim to fame. He put up a great fight and lost to the champ.

And then just got murdered by the last challenger.

And he gets another shot now... I take it back. I do have some Gus hate. Kiss my ass, bro. He's about to go full assclown, just like DC has already, leading up to this fight and it's going to be nauseating.

Jones is regretting what he did. But the rest of the LHW division is going crazy knowing they don't have to fight Jon. At the same time, it must be comical for him a bit. A pack of guys he already beat trying to be really bold and puff their chest out now when they don't have to fear Jon.

Situation is so sad...

Totally agree that Gus has an ass clown side to him. Frankly I don't see anyone that isn't Jones keeping the belt for any extended period of time anyway.

p.s. you owe me 5 hobo dollas. :D

I hope AJ works on his TDD and knocks Bader's head into the cheap seats. Then Gus (again), then DC. :D I think he has the ability to KO anyone and everyone in the division, just has to keep from getting wrestlefucked.

I think Bader is going to fight Rashad next. Anyone going to watch the UFC tonight. I might just watch the highlights just like the last one. Ortega vs Tavares should be a good BJJ fight.

I have no plans to go out tonight. So I'll be watching.

There's some interesting fights on this card. Looking out for Poirier vs Medeiros

And I expect Mitrione to monkey stomp Rothwell.

I don't even care about Hendo's fight... It's so inconsequential to the MW division.

PS. Cormier is fucking nauseating on UFC tonight. I liked him as a commentator but now that he's champ, ugh... He's full on diva status now.

Last edited:
Bunch of fighters missing weight or barely making it standing naked.

Fuckin bush league shit

Timmy are you kidding me???

He knew the H bomb was a factor and still got blasted by it...

Fucking war HENDO

wow

fer schnitzel. ol assmo cleanin up lately :laughing
3 Team Parlay

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC Fight Night 68 - Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, Louisianna, United States

(9823) Dan "Hendo" Henderson +160 Jun 06/15@11:55p

Final Scores

Tim "The Barbarian" Boetsch 0

Dan "Hendo" Henderson 1

UFC Fight Night 68 - Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, Louisianna, United States

(9821) Ben Rothwell +155 Jun 06/15@11:45p

Final Scores

Matt Mitrione 0

Ben Rothwell 1

(9818) Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier -250 Jun 06/15@11:30p

Final Scores

Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier 1

Yancy "The Kid" Medeiros 0

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Jun 07, 2015 12:23:47 AM

Web US$ 30.00 US$ 248.46

Damn, last night was full of surprises and great finishes. It tied for the most finishes in one UFC. Funny to see that fatty do a right heel hook kick. I was like DAAAMN!

Back