• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Jones might not come bsck bro. Hrs facing jail time and felony charges. There's a very real possibility he could do a year or two in the clink.

Yeah, Jones made his bed, now he has to lay in it. I feel he is completely out of the picture for the time being.

Still, Master Bader as a contender is a little odd to me.

It may be the better part of two years before JJ comes bsck

No one thinks dillishsw isbt the real champ because Cruz never lost.

JJ is not an active fighter And there will be more then a few LHW title fights before he returns. If they thought he was coming bsck soon, it would have been an interim fight. They know he's fucked legally.

JJ for the Title, fall of 2017

Did Bader lose to Tito? Like retire Tito... lol. Crazy that the UFC ranks him #5 though. If you are a top 5 contender your division. You should be able to fight for the belt. I think Rashad should be next since he is from the same gym AJ trains from.

Condit but this is brazil. If it goes to the judges, he's fucked.

Also, apparently Bisping is fighting Leites in July. I wasn't even aware that was booked... Totally missed that announcement. And I feel like for all the running of his mouth lately, none of it has been about that fight?

I think Rockhold would be next. He man handled Machida. Him or Jacare. If I were picking, I'd put Cockhold up next, then Jacare the winner. In other words, Weidman's next two fights would be Cockhold then Jacare. :D

Neh. He already mollywhopped 3 Brazilians. Change it up. 2 white boys on the first New York card. 'Murica!!

Rockhold is already talking enough to get his name in that fight. Jacare isn't doing much other than saying he deserves the fight.

Rockhold has the training and the camp. He will continue to rise. I need to remember what weight class he is currently in.....

Neh. He already mollywhopped 3 Brazilians. Change it up. 2 white boys on the first New York card. 'Murica!!

Rockhold is already talking enough to get his name in that fight. Jacare isn't doing much other than saying he deserves the fight.

5$ its jacare.

one reason why Weidman finished Belfort quickly...he had to poop :laughing

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/26/8...crapped-himself-vitor-belfort-title-fight-mma

"I'll be honest. It was my first time ever that I had to go to the bathroom bad. I could not believe this was going to happen. I'm going to crap myself in the middle of this cage. I didn't know, as soon as Vitor's walkout music came on, was concentrating, all I could think about was that I didn't know if I should run into the bathroom now or hold it. I didn't know what was going to happen. That's really what was going through my mind the whole time walking out. I thought I would be the first person that had to run from a fight to go to the bathroom, or they'd have to hold the fight for me. But, I didn't want to tell anybody because when you say it out loud it makes things worse. So, when we were getting ready to do the walkout, I gave Ray my flag, usually I hold it, but I gave it to him so I could focus on not crapping myself pretty much. So yeah, you were right, there was definitely something not normal."

It will be Cockhold because it will be a more exciting fight and will sell more. I notice they moved Bader up past Rashad Evens in the rankings without doing anything. Some one is holding his hand because he is moving up the ranks without beating anyone other than Saint Preux.

Oliveira (Do Bronx, not the 100 other Oliveira scrubs on that card) with a slick submission... I thought he was losing that fight and then bam. Guillotine.

Condit with the fuckin beat down... Way to go on that comeback fight. Remind these dudes in the WW division why you're rightfully ranked #4 even with a huge layoff. I think that's 28 finishes in 30 wins for him. Natural born killer indeed.

Benson Henderson is being said to be bulking up to make a permanent move to 170. The fan boy in me is thinking holy fuck.. Imagine Condit vs Henderson. That's totally a thing that could happen.

It will be Cockhold because it will be a more exciting fight and will sell more. I notice they moved Bader up past Rashad Evens in the rankings without doing anything. Some one is holding his hand because he is moving up the ranks without beating anyone other than Saint Preux.

I always thought it was dumb as fuck when they do the rankings every week and move fighters around dwhen they didn't even fight.. What's the logic?

Back