• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Boetsch and Mitrione are assclowns. Losing fights they should have easily won.

Damn, last night was full of surprises and great finishes. It tied for the most finishes in one UFC. Funny to see that fatty do a right heel hook kick. I was like DAAAMN!

Are you sure? I didn't watch all of the prelims do I don't know if there were any decisions there.

I remember the in Australia card with Rockhold Bisping on fight pass there were finishes in every fight that night.

That's the way to save a card. After DC/Bader got pulled.

Everyone showed up for game time.

Are you sure? I didn't watch all of the prelims do I don't know if there were any decisions there.

I remember the in Australia card with Rockhold Bisping on fight pass there were finishes in every fight that night.

Ok. I checked it. Last night tied for most first round finishes.

Dang, card was a lot better than I expected. :wtf

KO's etc. galore. I bet a lot of people will be sent packing after that card, tho. At least a few, maybe.

Rothwell is annoying as hell, wish Mitrione KO'd that tool. Glad to see Caceres go nite nite, tho. :D

Good fights overall.

Goddamn that Ortega is about the scariest dude imaginable.

You can be "winning" the fight while he is cutting your face into ribbons. Sheesh, no thanks.
I'd rather fight Hendo and get knocked out clean and go home without 150 stitches and ten new scars.

I was just playing a game on my phone and saw an ad for that Game of War game and it had fuckin McGreggor on it...

I don't understand.

if brown pride eats one of those tricky knees like hunt did i'll shit my pants is all i can say...but yeah, he's gonna really need to stay off his back against cain, sickness of the jits notwithstanding.

Just an FYI, there's a documentary on Netflix called Mexican Fighter I believe. That centers around Cain and Melendez. I watched it a year ago or so. Pretty good. You may want to check it out if you're all trying to get excited for Sarurday's card.

i'd like to see fabricio take it- he's already one of the best turnaround stories and seems like a genuinely cool mofo

I want verd00m to win. I've always like him. Plus I can't take a champ in any division having such long layoffs. 2 years is too much.

Cain eeks out split decision victory, injures himself in the process, next fight, Cinco de Mayo, 2017 in San Jose to re-unify the UFC HW belt.

Werdum fights JDS for the interim title in August, 2016. :party

You guys don't think Werdum is going to try and submit Cain?

Melendez and Alveraz should be an interesting fight but I think Melendez will get the win by decision.

You guys don't think Werdum is going to try and submit Cain?

Melendez and Alveraz should be an interesting fight but I think Melendez will get the win by decision.

of course he will. try though

mma rule set in terms of time limit and ground action required, favors wrestling over BJJ

Back