• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Rockhold did exactly what he said-he won the belt. Amazing talent.
Enjoyed all of the matches and can only wonder who will be next in line for Conor?

Like Cruz said, movement is the future of the sport, and everyone will have a movement coach in a year or two.

Rockhold did exactly what he said-he won the belt. Amazing talent.
Enjoyed all of the matches and can only wonder who will be next in line for Conor?

Probably moving it up, watch below. Dana blatantly protecting him.

[youtube]ijj6g9XeggU[/youtube]

Timing beats speed
Precision beats power

When you believe something and have the courage to speak it...

I love mystic mac

The winners all look prophetic after the fight, because all fighters go in saying they will win. Half of 'em are right.

The winners all look prophetic after the fight, because all fighters go in saying they will win. Half of 'em are right.

to be fair to conor, he not only predicted but predicted exactly what would happen, in the exact way, ,down to the kind of exhange and which punch he would hit him with

to be fair to conor, he not only predicted but predicted exactly what would happen, in the exact way, ,down to the kind of exhange and which punch he would hit him with

Yeah he did. I'll bet even he was surprised it was the first punch though. :laughing

Yeah he did. I'll bet even he was surprised it was the first punch though. :laughing

Yeah back stage interview said he was surprised first punch. He's on record saying that he would slip a right when Jose overextended and and then hit him with the left to finish it, but don't think he thought that would be in the first exchange :laughing

Crazy to realize for all his vaunted "10 year unbeaten streak" Jose fought so little that despite being in the UFC 3 years less than Jose, Conor has the same amount of UFC wins

I've typically rooted against Aldo, and while it's true that he is not a super active fighter in terms of fights/year, it's hard to take away what he's accomplished. He's had 11 title fights and he's won 10 of them.

Back