• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

after condit/lawler, no title fight decision will surprise me again, ever. cruz made tj look bush league for much of that fight, so we'll take it :laughing

First off, yippie, Cruz will hold the division hostage for two fucking years again. :rolleyes

Second, they should just get rid of the judges all together. The scores I heard last night were so preposterous, I can't even fathom WTF they were watching. Is everything a split decision now days? I swear, if there is not a finish, they should have a new category called "Unfinished". Not a win, not a loss, just a No-Finish.

Third, when the hell are they going to start penalizing people for eye gouging? FFS!

First off, yippie, Cruz will hold the division hostage for two fucking years again. :rolleyes

Second, they should just get rid of the judges all together. The scores I heard last night were so preposterous, I can't even fathom WTF they were watching. FFS!

Did you see this? :|

CY-vuWGWMAAHGMU.jpg:large

seems like I am back to my failing predictions.
Frickin eye pokes from hell lead to the win imho.
TJ-turned the belt over to a man who will not appear for a very long time........too bad.
I was not able to see the Felder v Cruichshank match.......what happened please?

I didn't see the Felder/'shank fight. Too bad, I was looking forward to that more than many others.

Turned out the undercard was better than the main card. Again. :rolleyes

What they need to do with the judges is stop hiring guys with long back grounds of judging boxing.

Get some ex mma fighters or something.

I'm not gonna get up in arms about the decision because I wanted Dillashaw to win because I know judges are stupid.

Last edited:
seems like I am back to my failing predictions.
Frickin eye pokes from hell lead to the win imho.
TJ-turned the belt over to a man who will not appear for a very long time........too bad.
I was not able to see the Felder v Cruichshank match.......what happened please?

that could have been fite of the nite...good on both of them for skills and guts- felder just won out in the guts dept.

in any event, was ecstatic to see newcomer sanders merk blanco and get a bonus doing it. i fuckin hate that dirty little journeyman shitbag.

I'm hoping Felder keeps upping his skills. There's no question he has the heart. He trains with the right people so that's not a problem so far.

I'm hoping Felder keeps upping his skills. There's no question he has the heart. He trains with the right people so that's not a problem so far.

the only problem is that the irish, no matter how many generations removed, like to stop punches with their face. it's genetic, and cannot be trained out. you can only hope it skips the next generation.

Ronda Rousey is on SNL, and she's funny and she looks hot. Damn it I was trying not to like this girl. Maybe I'll give her a day pass.

Back