• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Saw the sage tap. Poor kid, has literally zero bjj. Like none. He just wanted out.

Most people burn away that quit and worry in the amateurs and in bjj/wrestling tournaments. But he got promoted so fast so young. Kinda feel bad for him because learning when to tap and positional knowledge is just Mat time in tournaments

jim genia @jim_genia
Sitting cageside watching girls throw their panties at Sage, then when he taps out they run down and retrieve them. DISLOYAL HARLOTS.

:laughing

Damn, I was hoping Barnett would KO that Frankenstein Wisconsin weirdo. That accent bugs the hell out of me. :D

Bader wanted NOTHING to do with going toe to toe with AJ. As soon as he got mount, I knew what was coming next. Figured he'd crack his noggin like a raw egg.

Sage... another victim of the Dana hype machine. So desperately trying to get another big, big star. Sink or swim. Unfortunately, he'll probably lose a couple more times and go down to the minor leagues and come back or fade into obscurity. OR... he could spend the next year grappling like hell to become something.

Bader was scared, he reached for that take down from like 8ft away.

Sage will get be back and better in time. Didn't really look like he liked getting hit though.

He could be their champ

At LW, WW and MW. :teeth

First Davis now Bendo. I realize the chances of either of these guys being UFC champ (again in Bendo's case) is getting slimmer by the day, but they are still elite.

I get that the UFC is in the entertainment bidness and DW is looking for the next big thing, but the fact remains, the UFC is full of nobodies as well. Every single card, there are people I've never heard of. I used to know everyone.

I suppose the business model is to gather up as much cannon fodder as possible and see if you get a big star out of the crowd then toss the chaff, almost were's and has beens aside, no matter how good they actually are.

Move the needle. I think Bendo moved the needle but maybe not enough. Would be funny to see an exodus, tho.

Hendrix is ready to fight.

bb92e5cf9cd3fe2a11ac86bddb0174fb.jpg

Researching McGregor's movement trainer Ido Portal. Fantastically interesting stuff.
Would like to find a trainer/ gym in the east bay area that has this kind of focus.
Does anyone here know of one?

Researching McGregor's movement trainer Ido Portal. Fantastically interesting stuff.
Would like to find a trainer/ gym in the east bay area that has this kind of focus.
Does anyone here know of one?

There's a few movnat guns in SF That so similar stuff, tho less esoteric and philosophical. Ido is super nebulous, movnat is a little more regimented.

Love me some ido videos I follow him a lot

Back